You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
playing deltarune
elisia
National Star



going to update here,
do you guys like deltarune?
favorite character?

i recently replayed undertale and git the itch to play deltarune, so i am giving it my best shot!
elisia
National Star



i just met ralsei.
absolutely adorable
elisia
National Star



"the power of fluffy boys shines within you"
c u t e
elisia
National Star



"the power of mean girls shines within you"
crying, thats so funny
elisia
National Star



i feel like these puzzle guys are important, i will amke a donation to their... cause?
elisia
National Star



jigsawrys
funny mister toby fox
elisia
National Star



susie always attacking is such a nuisance 
elisia
National Star



lance is such a clown. S U S I E is his role model?
man
that sucks
elisia
National Star



aw man
the fun gang???
elisia
National Star



the pawnmen look super cool, i really like the chess board vibes and aesthetics

but the music is making me sleepy so i suppose thats it for tonight. maybe i'll play more tomorrow
Solar
National Star



ive only tried a few hours of undertale, i liked it but wasn't fully hooked!
how is deltarune in comparison? 
Private
Minister of Pop



Ooo mby I shud continue, I played the first part when it first came out years ago but never played more after that, but I did like it!
elisia
National Star



Solar wrote:
ive only tried a few hours of undertale, i liked it but wasn't fully hooked!
how is deltarune in comparison? 
Its... different, the combat is similar but its a team of heros not just a single character which is pretty cool. And we actually get to know something about our character this time

It was a little odd to see characters out of context (like Dr Alphys being your homeroom teacher) but so far it's interesting enough
elisia
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
Ooo mby I shud continue, I played the first part when it first came out years ago but never played more after that, but I did like it!
My friends say chapter 1 is the worst because its a lot of set up and walking (i can definitely feel the extensive setting up)
And that every chapter after just gets better and better
elisia
National Star



Lancer is a little turd. I dont like him
Private
Minister of Pop



elisia wrote:
Lancer is a little turd. I dont like him

Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last