You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
guys actually
Solar
National Star



how tf do i deal with wanting to be both genders i cant do it i cant gaaahhhh bites my pillow and shakes head ferociously 
Solar
National Star



i need them to figure out irl vr already let me FULLY customise my avatar PLEASE PLEASE!!!! PLEEEEAASEE
Private
World Famous



i just dissociate from my body and accept other people will never see me as i truly feel
Solar
National Star



bones wrote:
i just dissociate from my body and accept other people will never see me as i truly feel
guess i'll have to continue living thru other ppl .... : ( 
Private
National Star



idk working out made it a bit better for me but I don't wanna be both genders I'm just uncomfortable with some features and how I'm perceived but honestly I respect most people so little that idc that much anymore. 

so I don't have any real advice sorry.
Private
National Star



i guess it depends on the person mmmmmm 
im not necessarily inclined to say i identify as both binary genders but i do like traits from each and im kinda trying to work on getting them. this is easier if you feel totally convinced on having a specific trait ??? like lets say a flat chest always but bigger hips, or breasts but a non curvy body type.... but yea
Solar
National Star



Sylvan wrote:
idk working out made it a bit better for me but I don't wanna be both genders I'm just uncomfortable with some features and how I'm perceived but honestly I respect most people so little that idc that much anymore. 

so I don't have any real advice sorry.
you know what i think being a little buff would actually help me ! and health wise it would also be good for me. however, i hate hate hate hate hate the gym so gaahh... actually just cancelled my subscription two months ago or so ... ;w; 
Solar
National Star



Miguel wrote:
i guess it depends on the person mmmmmm 
im not necessarily inclined to say i identify as both binary genders but i do like traits from each and im kinda trying to work on getting them. this is easier if you feel totally convinced on having a specific trait ??? like lets say a flat chest always but bigger hips, or breasts but a non curvy body type.... but yea
mmm i think i get what ur saying yes... thikning more in terms of specific attainable traits nd not a complete female or male body? 
Private
National Star



Solar wrote:
Miguel wrote:
i guess it depends on the person mmmmmm 
im not necessarily inclined to say i identify as both binary genders but i do like traits from each and im kinda trying to work on getting them. this is easier if you feel totally convinced on having a specific trait ??? like lets say a flat chest always but bigger hips, or breasts but a non curvy body type.... but yea
mmm i think i get what ur saying yes... thikning more in terms of specific attainable traits nd not a complete female or male body? 
yes, but it also still depends on your preferences ofc :3. maybe u identify as both but still want all traits from one of them, or want a special third option/some middle ground? if that makes sense?
Private
National Star



just keep in mind that almost everything if not everything can be changed one way or another, although some traits may be harder to change than others . visualize a lot but dont get too obsessed 
Solar
National Star



Miguel wrote:
Solar wrote:
Miguel wrote:
i guess it depends on the person mmmmmm 
im not necessarily inclined to say i identify as both binary genders but i do like traits from each and im kinda trying to work on getting them. this is easier if you feel totally convinced on having a specific trait ??? like lets say a flat chest always but bigger hips, or breasts but a non curvy body type.... but yea
mmm i think i get what ur saying yes... thikning more in terms of specific attainable traits nd not a complete female or male body? 
yes, but it also still depends on your preferences ofc :3. maybe u identify as both but still want all traits from one of them, or want a special third option/some middle ground? if that makes sense?
my real true absolute wish would be to be able to switch each day depending on how i feel : ( which is tough!! bc if i'd just want to be one gender i could just be that gender but iknow transitioning to male wouldn't work bc i'd miss being a girl too gahh 

i did get a breast reduction so thats amazing already!!! (lowk wanted them a bit smaller but wasnt doable) so now i dont have the biggest milkers out there anymore which really helped w my body image
elisia
National Star



Wear a binder and a skirt 7/10
Add boxers 8/10
Add heavy shoes (I wear men's work shoes) 9/10

And I have perfume and cologne if I want to lean one way or the other
elisia
National Star



I also made a lot of pic crew's of myself. Like one a week, alternating bases (male and female) and made them look exactly like me that week, then had my bf rate their accuracy. That helped me a lot with loving my self image and representation
Solar
National Star



elisia wrote:
I also made a lot of pic crew's of myself. Like one a week, alternating bases (male and female) and made them look exactly like me that week, then had my bf rate their accuracy. That helped me a lot with loving my self image and representation
wow that's really cool!!! i love that 
Private
Youtube Star



I let trans health care brainwash me into being just one 😔
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
I let trans health care brainwash me into being just one 😔

Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last