You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
do u feel cool on vp
Private
Popstar



Ella wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
Ella wrote:
I kinda laughed, but i still disagree with this
same I think that both of you are pretty popular
Popular maybe, cool nah 
isn’t that kind of the same thing?
TogetherForever
International Star



Delusion1111111 wrote:
never . im semi permanently convinced that im the most annoying person on the planet like irl AND on vp
I don't see you as annoying
TogetherForever
International Star



Melk wrote:
Ella wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
same I think that both of you are pretty popular
Popular maybe, cool nah 
isn’t that kind of the same thing?
just the way you look at it really
Private
International Star



Ella wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
Ella wrote:
I kinda laughed, but i still disagree with this
same I think that both of you are pretty popular
Popular maybe, cool nah 
Isn't popular supposed to be cool?
Private
Popstar



i feel like the only thing ‘cool’ about me is my looks sometimes 
Private
International Star



Melk wrote:
i feel like the only thing ‘cool’ about me is my looks sometimes 
We are here for the looks 
Private
International Star



Melk wrote:
i feel like the only thing ‘cool’ about me is my looks sometimes 
i'm in love with your looks pls
TogetherForever
International Star



DAD wrote:
Melk wrote:
i feel like the only thing ‘cool’ about me is my looks sometimes 
i'm in love with your looks pls
yeah. they are amazing 
Private
World Famous



Nanevane wrote:
Ella wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
same I think that both of you are pretty popular
Popular maybe, cool nah 
Isn't popular supposed to be cool?
I mean u can be popular for the wrong reasons  or maybe im just comparing popular and well known, haha!!
Private
Minister of Pop



Melk wrote:
i feel like the only thing ‘cool’ about me is my looks sometimes 

Ur looks rlly do b a blessin 
TogetherForever
International Star



Ella wrote:
Nanevane wrote:
Ella wrote:
Popular maybe, cool nah 
Isn't popular supposed to be cool?
I mean u can be popular for the wrong reasons  or maybe im just comparing popular and well known, haha!!
yeah
Private
Popstar



TogetherForever wrote:
Melk wrote:
Ella wrote:
Popular maybe, cool nah 
isn’t that kind of the same thing?
just the way you look at it really
hmm i guess feeling cool and being perceived as cool are two different things
Private
Popstar



Nanevane wrote:
Melk wrote:
i feel like the only thing ‘cool’ about me is my looks sometimes 
We are here for the looks 
💕
Private
Popstar



DAD wrote:
Melk wrote:
i feel like the only thing ‘cool’ about me is my looks sometimes 
i'm in love with your looks pls
ahaha omg thank u
Private
Popstar



Maxwell wrote:
Melk wrote:
i feel like the only thing ‘cool’ about me is my looks sometimes 

Ur looks rlly do b a blessin 
omg thank u
i really looove your looks as well
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last