You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
minecraft server
callum
World Famous



intimate wrote:
Azriel wrote:
max n I made a server as well its uhhhh uwum4les.minehut.gg

which server omg this or callums ??
we using mines
GenderTeam
World Famous



callum wrote:
intimate wrote:
Azriel wrote:
max n I made a server as well its uhhhh uwum4les.minehut.gg

which server omg this or callums ??
we using mines
ok girlies im coming s00n !!
Teabag
World Famous



Remind me to join ya later!!
Private
Minister of Pop



Fortress has been found good lord finally 
Private
Minister of Pop



-520/33/-103 - Fortress 
Private
World Famous



i think imma join even tho im an absolute noob at minecraft so please dont make fun of me 
callum
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
Fortress has been found good lord finally 
how you doing all this already 😳
Private
Prince of Pop



callum wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Fortress has been found good lord finally 
how you doing all this already 😳
Max is fearless
We barely had coal and he was like yes lets go into this mineshaft yolo
Private
Minister of Pop



callum wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Fortress has been found good lord finally 
how you doing all this already 😳

callum
World Famous



Azriel wrote:
callum wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Fortress has been found good lord finally 
how you doing all this already 😳
Max is fearless
We barely had coal and he was like yes lets go into this mineshaft yolo
meanwhile i was collecting wood to build a pretty house 😳
callum
World Famous



and he already found diamonds 
Teabag
World Famous



Azriel wrote:
callum wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Fortress has been found good lord finally 
how you doing all this already 😳
Max is fearless
We barely had coal and he was like yes lets go into this mineshaft yolo
bruuh,, I don't think I can play w wally- it's too much of a gap how I play lol
callum
World Famous



i need to collect a bunch of wood when i get back and i also wanna make a pretty garden and farm
Private
Prince of Pop



Teabag wrote:
Azriel wrote:
callum wrote:
how you doing all this already 😳
Max is fearless
We barely had coal and he was like yes lets go into this mineshaft yolo
bruuh,, I don't think I can play w wally- it's too much of a gap how I play lol
If u just follow him around its fine 
Private
Minister of Pop



yo yo callman, how do u give names like three ppl joined asdf I gotta know who's who
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last