Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
draw on vissy's white board
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Appreciate it love my oppar
Account deleted
wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Also thanks freckle for the bang pd montage
😘
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Also thanks freckle for the bang pd montage
😘
I added jyp oppar myself
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
lol i'm sorry
Account deleted
wrote:
i'm proud of myself
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
i'm proud of myself
Art
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
askr wrote:
lol i'm sorry
What did ya do
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
Vissy wrote:
askr wrote:
lol i'm sorry
What did ya do
kid framed by doyoung pics
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
my strange drawings
(cat chicken and reaper)
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
askr wrote:
Vissy wrote:
askr wrote:
lol i'm sorry
What did ya do
kid framed by doyoung pics
Oh no need to be sorry haha
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Can y'all stop the pps cause I will erase them (@_@) draw boobs instead they less gross
Parasite
World Famous
Parasite wrote:
I added K*j yw
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Focalin wrote:
I added K*j yw
Thanks love our Kaj oppar!!!
Account deleted
wrote:
u want more bang pd?
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
I added the reaper
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last