Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 192
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
i'll sketch ur avi(closed 4 now)
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
I would cry if you will do me 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Oh, please draw me if you want!
Account deleted
wrote:
@Levana
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
Omg plliz
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
Ok, I'm generally not lucky with these so I won't be disappointed if you can't
^^
Account deleted
wrote:
Gucci wrote:
Omg plliz
yeah with the look i've sent u
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Gucci wrote:
Omg plliz
yeah with the look i've sent u
😭😭
Account deleted
wrote:
this gonna take a while lmao
Account deleted
wrote:
@Vuitton
Private
International Star
meilin wrote:
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
these are SKETCHES I’m in shock these are so good
Account deleted
wrote:
Juniper wrote:
these are SKETCHES I’m in shock these are so good
ye maybe a lil more than a sketch👀
Account deleted
wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
@Vuitton
PERIODT I LOVE IT SM THANK U MWAAA
Private
World Famous
Shoket wrote:
Yes pls
Account deleted
wrote:
i'll continue tomorrow
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last