Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
why
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
thats so exciting, how you do it?
I draw it
but how?
With a drawing program
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
what
many people decided to transition into spiders now.
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
I draw it
but how?
With a drawing program
cool, so you work and design for vp?
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
but how?
With a drawing program
cool, so you work and design for vp?
I design for vp sometimes but I don't work for them no
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
With a drawing program
cool, so you work and design for vp?
I design for vp sometimes but I don't work for them no
neat, i love your design
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
cool, so you work and design for vp?
I design for vp sometimes but I don't work for them no
neat, i love your design
Thanks lol
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
are there so many peoples spiders now?
you were a spider too
Account deleted
wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
are there so many peoples spiders now?
you were a spider too
no
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I'm a spider
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
are there so many peoples spiders now?
you were a spider too
no
I have seen
December
World Famous
December wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
are there so many peoples spiders now?
there seem to be, btw I like your out fit
thanks i like your out fit
you guys look neat
Account deleted
wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
you were a spider too
no
I have seen
your eyes deceived you, troyaferd.
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
no
I have seen
your eyes deceived you, troyaferd.
No I have it saved
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
I'm a spider
what a beautiful one
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
no
I have seen
your eyes deceived you, troyaferd.
no
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last