You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
Comment and ill assign u
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I assign you Alex because you’d meet him at a straight people bar and then make out with him outside heterosexually
u dont understand how hard I cried this is exactly what happnd 
I’ve seen it with me real eyeballs
hmm
National Star



wait yes !
Klavier
Minister of Pop



please
Private
Minister of Pop



Ok but hello give me someone that is not sebastian
Private
Prince of Pop



hmm wrote:
wait yes !
Sebastian
Private
Prince of Pop



Klavier wrote:
please
Ur (almost) namesake emily
Private
Prince of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
Ok but hello give me someone that is not sebastian
I assume sam is also out of the question

Private
Living Legend



please do!
Private
Prince of Pop



lain wrote:
please do!
sam
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: