You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
i can't keep up with you guys
Me neither
I just pretend 
i have no idea what you gays chat about
Neither do I really
Fake it till you make it
Apterygidae
World Famous



Everyone here should join FC
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes, with children like that it is
Fuck 
Do u draw with them sometimed?
Yes
I bet they love u then
Private
Living Legend



Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes, with children like that it is
Fuck 
Do u draw with them sometimed?
Yes
Idk how many princesses and castles I've drawn for them
Account deleted




Apterygidae wrote:
Everyone here should join FC
Vote 4ceach other to get the pretty set hehe
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Good think I'm brightening your days then
Very much
I haven't written in it in a few months tbh
I think not since before you got here
Lol, that's cute
It's all you 
Not because I deleted it before you got here
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
I never heard of this name 

Doesn't it say that in reality his name is Siar
Omg u can speak better german rhan me 
U r right
I just read lol
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Everyone here should join FC
I am
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
That child had something with death. The other day he said that his mom should die out of nowhere while we were eating. His mom hadn't done anything and wasn't even there.
Someone need to take responsibility for that child
Like that's not ok to say, even for a child that doesn't even know what it means to die 
Yes, I think some of the pedagogues talked it over shortly at some point. They might talk with his parents about it.
They should. That's not acceptable behavior. 
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Fuck 
Do u draw with them sometimed?
Yes
Idk how many princesses and castles I've drawn for them
XD i know i was in akindergarden for 2 weeks they just wanted me to draw wtf
Apterygidae
World Famous



Jahnam wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Everyone here should join FC
Vote 4ceach other to get the pretty set hehe

Lol I got the Rose game as backup 
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Fuck 
Do u draw with them sometimed?
Yes
I bet they love u then
They do
Today they wouldn't stop hugging me
And there is this little boy who keeps saying he loves me, and when I say I like him too he corrects me and says 'No I LOVE you' boi
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Everyone here should join FC
Vote 4ceach other to get the pretty set hehe
There is no set here
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Someone need to take responsibility for that child
Like that's not ok to say, even for a child that doesn't even know what it means to die 
Yes, I think some of the pedagogues talked it over shortly at some point. They might talk with his parents about it.
They should. That's not acceptable behavior. 
Definitely not
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Fuck 
Do u draw with them sometimed?
Yes
Idk how many princesses and castles I've drawn for them
Awwww
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last