You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Account deleted




Omg
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
x
Wtf is this guy 

U r 100 years old 
Leave my fresh pussy alone

Can't you change the age limit?
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
x
Wtf is this guy 

U r 100 years old 
Leave my fresh pussy alone

Can't you change the age limit?
Idk how wait
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Why do u call urself savage?? 
The emoji is disturbing in this context somehow
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
x
Wtf is this guy 

U r 100 years old 
Leave my fresh pussy alone

Can't you change the age limit?
Idk how wait
Settings I guess
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Why do u call urself savage?? 
The emoji is disturbing in this context somehow
XDDD ikr 

I already have an age limit but seems like its useless lol
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Why do u call urself savage?? 
The emoji is disturbing in this context somehow
XDDD ikr 

I already have an age limit but seems like its useless lol
What is the age limit?
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
The dating app?
Yeah or people used it more to see how hot they were lol
Touché
My friend and brother use it
I was maybe 13 when I got it lol I was definitely hot there 
Account deleted




Ill stop the pics cuz i feel awdul for their privaxy even when its obly vp haha
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
The emoji is disturbing in this context somehow
XDDD ikr 

I already have an age limit but seems like its useless lol
What is the age limit?
20-27 i did
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
They do
Today they wouldn't stop hugging me
And there is this little boy who keeps saying he loves me, and when I say I like him too he corrects me and says 'No I LOVE you' boi
That's too cute
He is adorable.
One day he also came over to me and said:
Him(Janus): "What would my name be if it wasn't Janus?"
Me: "I don't know, what would it be?"
Him: *Thinking*
Him: "It would be Anus"
The pedagogue in the room and I looked at each other questioningly almost laughing. Of course he did not know the meaning of Anus hahah
Awfff

Lol, we had a dance teacher once who gave us all nicknames that ended in us, like solus, aninus, carinus etc.... And then there were Ane, ehm, anus
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Yeah or people used it more to see how hot they were lol
Touché
My friend and brother use it
I was maybe 13 when I got it lol I was definitely hot there 
When I was 13 I on omegle showing a shitty drawing of boobs because men were disgusting.
Were you serious with having it or just for fun?
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Ill stop the pics cuz i feel awdul for their privaxy even when its obly vp haha
I like them though
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
XDDD ikr 

I already have an age limit but seems like its useless lol
What is the age limit?
20-27 i did
Tf
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
XDDD ikr 

I already have an age limit but seems like its useless lol
What is the age limit?
20-27 i did
Is that like...Years between you and your partner because it could seem so with those 40 year olds heck
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last