You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
21 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
That's too cute
He is adorable.
One day he also came over to me and said:
Him(Janus): "What would my name be if it wasn't Janus?"
Me: "I don't know, what would it be?"
Him: *Thinking*
Him: "It would be Anus"
The pedagogue in the room and I looked at each other questioningly almost laughing. Of course he did not know the meaning of Anus hahah
Awfff

Lol, we had a dance teacher once who gave us all nicknames that ended in us, like solus, aninus, carinus etc.... And then there were Ane, ehm, anus
Perhaps he should reconsider his name giving methos
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Touché
My friend and brother use it
I was maybe 13 when I got it lol I was definitely hot there 
When I was 13 I on omegle showing a shitty drawing of boobs because men were disgusting.
Were you serious with having it or just for fun?
Both lol I wanted to see if I were hot or not 
Private
Living Legend



Petite are you in fc?
If so then it's just Kiwi, you and me. We need more
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Ill stop the pics cuz i feel awdul for their privaxy even when its obly vp haha
I like them though
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I was maybe 13 when I got it lol I was definitely hot there 
When I was 13 I on omegle showing a shitty drawing of boobs because men were disgusting.
Were you serious with having it or just for fun?
Both lol I wanted to see if I were hot or not 
Ah I see
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
He is adorable.
One day he also came over to me and said:
Him(Janus): "What would my name be if it wasn't Janus?"
Me: "I don't know, what would it be?"
Him: *Thinking*
Him: "It would be Anus"
The pedagogue in the room and I looked at each other questioningly almost laughing. Of course he did not know the meaning of Anus hahah
Awfff

Lol, we had a dance teacher once who gave us all nicknames that ended in us, like solus, aninus, carinus etc.... And then there were Ane, ehm, anus
Perhaps he should reconsider his name giving methos
It ended there
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Ill stop the pics cuz i feel awdul for their privaxy even when its obly vp haha
I like them though
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
It's fun to see how kliché and weird people's biography can be
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite are you in fc?
If so then it's just Kiwi, you and me. We need more
Yes I am
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Awfff

Lol, we had a dance teacher once who gave us all nicknames that ended in us, like solus, aninus, carinus etc.... And then there were Ane, ehm, anus
Perhaps he should reconsider his name giving methos
It ended there
Yeah I can see why
Account deleted




,,i like brocoli" 
Nils 

Wow Nils 
Idk if u notice that 

But i am not a brocoli 
Really
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite are you in fc?
If so then it's just Kiwi, you and me. We need more
Yes I am
Oh well
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I like them though
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
It's fun to see how kliché and weird people's biography can be
Trueee i wish it was english or the screenshots would be smaller
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
,,i like brocoli" 
Nils 

Wow Nils 
Idk if u notice that 

But i am not a brocoli 
Really
What do you mean? Broccoli is all you need in life.
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
When I was 13 I on omegle showing a shitty drawing of boobs because men were disgusting.
Were you serious with having it or just for fun?
Both lol I wanted to see if I were hot or not 
Ah I see
I don’t need that anymore tho and I have a boyfriend lol
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Both lol I wanted to see if I were hot or not 
Ah I see
I don’t need that anymore tho and I have a boyfriend lol
Yes that's true
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last