You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
,,i like brocoli" 
Nils 

Wow Nils 
Idk if u notice that 

But i am not a brocoli 
Really
What do you mean? Broccoli is all you need in life.
Truee he prob wrote it bc my profile says 

"I'm here eating spinach for my 2k19 goals roasting dumb people, try me!"
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
,,i like brocoli" 
Nils 

Wow Nils 
Idk if u notice that 

But i am not a brocoli 
Really
What do you mean? Broccoli is all you need in life.
Truee he prob wrote it bc my profile says 

"I'm here eating spinach for my 2k19 goals roasting dumb people, try me!"
Roast his broccoli loving ass
Account deleted




,,Hey you look very nice.. i would be happy if u tect me sth nice back.♡"


Wait no thats not how compliments work.. 
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
What do you mean? Broccoli is all you need in life.
Truee he prob wrote it bc my profile says 

"I'm here eating spinach for my 2k19 goals roasting dumb people, try me!"
Roast his broccoli loving ass
XDDD
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ah I see
I don’t need that anymore tho and I have a boyfriend lol
Yes that's true
Get a lot of comments from him he is like my own hot or not app lol
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
,,Hey you look very nice.. i would be happy if u tect me sth nice back.♡"


Wait no thats not how compliments work.. 
What? Really
I just paid you the other day, is that how it works? 

You should tell him that 'If you want me to tell you smth nice then pay up mate'
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I don’t need that anymore tho and I have a boyfriend lol
Yes that's true
Get a lot of comments from him he is like my own hot or not app lol
Ahahah besides it's just hothothothothot
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
,,Hey you look very nice.. i would be happy if u tect me sth nice back.♡"


Wait no thats not how compliments work.. 
What? Really
I just paid you the other day, is that how it works? 

You should tell him that 'If you want me to tell you smth nice then pay up mate'
Hhhhhhhghgghgghhhhhhhhhhhhgfgghh 
Alfie can i just buy ur whole body u comedian
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes that's true
Get a lot of comments from him he is like my own hot or not app lol
Ahahah besides it's just hothothothothot
My hot meter will explode 
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
,,Hey you look very nice.. i would be happy if u tect me sth nice back.♡"


Wait no thats not how compliments work.. 
What? Really
I just paid you the other day, is that how it works? 

You should tell him that 'If you want me to tell you smth nice then pay up mate'
Hhhhhhhghgghgghhhhhhhhhhhhgfgghh 
Alfie can i just buy ur whole body u comedian
Hire me for a gig (;
I suck at standup but uuh yes
Account deleted




atencia
World Famous



I'm still hungry
But I want to save the rest of my pasta for tomorrow
Dilemma
Account deleted




???? Hii,??? Huiu??, 

Bye
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Get a lot of comments from him he is like my own hot or not app lol
Ahahah besides it's just hothothothothot
My hot meter will explode 

Account deleted




Petite wrote:
I'm still hungry
But I want to save the rest of my paste for tomorrow
Dilemma
Eat it ifbu r hungry
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last