You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I'm still hungry
But I want to save the rest of my pasta for tomorrow
Dilemma
Eat smth more or vegetables
Or my peanuts
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
I'm still hungry
But I want to save the rest of my pasta for tomorrow
Dilemma
Eat something else 
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
???? Hii,??? Huiu??, 

Bye
How to spell 
atencia
World Famous



Jahnam wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm still hungry
But I want to save the rest of my paste for tomorrow
Dilemma
Eat it ifbu r hungry
But then I don't have lunch for tomorrow
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm still hungry
But I want to save the rest of my pasta for tomorrow
Dilemma
Eat smth more or vegetables
Or my peanuts
I hate peanuts
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ahahah besides it's just hothothothothot
My hot meter will explode 
I think he needs to cool me down 
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm still hungry
But I want to save the rest of my pasta for tomorrow
Dilemma
Eat something else 
But what?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm still hungry
But I want to save the rest of my pasta for tomorrow
Dilemma
Eat smth more or vegetables
Or my peanuts
I hate peanuts
THen don't eat my peanuts
I have uuuh.. Mazarin kage as well
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
My hot meter will explode 
I think he needs to cool me down 
Ask him to blow on you

My humor isn't dirty sssh
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Eat smth more or vegetables
Or my peanuts
I hate peanuts
THen don't eat my peanuts
I have uuuh.. Mazarin kage as well
uuuh marzipan
And I like how you suddenly wrote in danish 
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I think he needs to cool me down 
Ask him to blow on you

My humor isn't dirty sssh
Hahahaha omg
Account deleted




Why not petite ?? 

Alfie i am kissing u
Apterygidae
World Famous



I want to sleep but I need to wait for the FC
Account deleted




With lot of spit
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
I want to sleep but I need to wait for the FC
wait for fc
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last