You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
National Star



Apterygidae wrote:
I want to sleep but I need to wait for the FC

I slept the whole day and have been so sleepy just to reset my sleep rhythm. Will continue in one hour.
atencia
World Famous



Jahnam wrote:
Why not petite ?? 

Alfie i am kissing u
Cause then I have to make something else for lunch, and I'm too lazy for that
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I want to sleep but I need to wait for the FC
wait for fc
lol waiting 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I hate peanuts
THen don't eat my peanuts
I have uuuh.. Mazarin kage as well
uuuh marzipan
And I like how you suddenly wrote in danish 
Idk what the type of cake is called in english so yes
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I think he needs to cool me down 
Ask him to blow on you

My humor isn't dirty sssh
Hahahaha omg

Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Why not petite ?? 

Alfie i am kissing u
Wait why?
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
I want to sleep but I need to wait for the FC

Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
With lot of spit
Ew aunty kiss
Private
Popstar



Milka Dealer

Milk a Dealer

🥛a Dealer
Apterygidae
World Famous



MilkaDealer wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I want to sleep but I need to wait for the FC

I slept the whole day and have been so sleepy just to reset my sleep rhythm. Will continue in one hour.
Lol I usually sleep now but I joined FC so I need to wait 
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Milka Dealer

Milk a Dealer

🥛a Dealer
Dealing milk?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
THen don't eat my peanuts
I have uuuh.. Mazarin kage as well
uuuh marzipan
And I like how you suddenly wrote in danish 
Idk what the type of cake is called in english so yes
Marzipan cake? lol
Private
National Star



Melk wrote:
Milka Dealer

Milk a Dealer

🥛a Dealer

Where do you get the Melk Emoji from?
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Milka Dealer

Milk a Dealer

🥛a Dealer
Dealing milk?
Shotting milk everyday
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
uuuh marzipan
And I like how you suddenly wrote in danish 
Idk what the type of cake is called in english so yes
Marzipan cake? lol
According to goole it's just mazarin cake
But yes it has marzipan in it
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last