You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Popstar



MilkaDealer wrote:
Melk wrote:
Milka Dealer

Milk a Dealer

🥛a Dealer

Where do you get the Melk Emoji from?
Iphone??
Private
Living Legend



MilkaDealer wrote:
Melk wrote:
Milka Dealer

Milk a Dealer

🥛a Dealer

Where do you get the Melk Emoji from?
Phone
Or copy paste from earlier used emoji
Apterygidae
World Famous



Melk my cow
Private
National Star



Melk wrote:
MilkaDealer wrote:
Melk wrote:
Milka Dealer

Milk a Dealer

🥛a Dealer

Where do you get the Melk Emoji from?
Iphone??

Oups totally forgot. :-P
Private
Popstar



🥛🍫💰
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Melk my cow
Muuh

I'm only the foot don't milk me
Private
National Star



Melk wrote:
🥛🍫💰

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so funny.
Account deleted




Melk wrote:
Milka Dealer

Milk a Dealer

🥛a Dealer
XD
Private
Popstar



Apterygidae wrote:
Melk my cow
Yes
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Melk my cow
Muuh

I'm only the foot don't milk me
Melk really hard lol
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Idk what the type of cake is called in english so yes
Marzipan cake? lol
According to goole it's just mazarin cake
But yes it has marzipan in it
Oh you serious? I didn't think marzipan cake had marzipan in it 
Account deleted




MilkaDealer wrote:
Melk wrote:
🥛🍫💰

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so funny.
I swear
Private
Popstar



MilkaDealer wrote:
Melk wrote:
🥛🍫💰

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so funny.
Yes, it’s you
Account deleted




Milks brb ok
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Melk my cow
Muuh

I'm only the foot don't milk me
Melk really hard lol
Eow
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last