You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Popstar



Jahnam wrote:
Melk wrote:
Milka Dealer

Milk a Dealer

🥛a Dealer
XD
I’m the best
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Marzipan cake? lol
According to goole it's just mazarin cake
But yes it has marzipan in it
Oh you serious? I didn't think marzipan cake had marzipan in it 
No shocker
Private
Popstar



Jahnam wrote:
MilkaDealer wrote:
Melk wrote:
🥛🍫💰

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so funny.
I swear
😇
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Muuh

I'm only the foot don't milk me
Melk really hard lol
Eow
You need to do that if you want some melk
Private
National Star



Melk wrote:
MilkaDealer wrote:
Melk wrote:
🥛🍫💰

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so funny.
Yes, it’s you

I know. I'm so eager to have a Milka set which I really do have. Maybe I'll just try myself to design no matter how bad it will look like. XD
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Melk really hard lol
Eow
You need to do that if you want some melk
From my feet?
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Eow
You need to do that if you want some melk
From my feet?
No from your cow
Private
Popstar



MilkaDealer wrote:
Melk wrote:
MilkaDealer wrote:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so funny.
Yes, it’s you

I know. I'm so eager to have a Milka set which I really do have. Maybe I'll just try myself to design no matter how bad it will look like. XD
Yes moooo it
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
You need to do that if you want some melk
From my feet?
No from your cow
He is lying in my bed
And sitting beside my couch
I have two
Cimorene
World Famous



Mazarin cake is good! Which type of it is it Alf?
Cimorene
World Famous



Also is milkdealer melk?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
According to goole it's just mazarin cake
But yes it has marzipan in it
Oh you serious? I didn't think marzipan cake had marzipan in it 
No shocker
o:
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Mazarin cake is good! Which type of it is it Alf?
How many types exist? I only know one. The kind you buy in store. Round.
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
From my feet?
No from your cow
He is lying in my bed
And sitting beside my couch
I have two
Then double Melk it
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Oh you serious? I didn't think marzipan cake had marzipan in it 
No, shocker
o:
I forgot the punctuation.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last