You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Popstar



Cimorene wrote:
Also is milkdealer melk?
No
Private
National Star



Cimorene wrote:
Also is milkdealer melk?

No, I am me.
Account deleted




Cimorene wrote:
Also is milkdealer melk?
In a spiritual level yes
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
No from your cow
He is lying in my bed
And sitting beside my couch
I have two
Then double Melk it
One for each hand

I just realized I said he. I don't want to melk a he
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Mazarin cake is good! Which type of it is it Alf?
How many types exist? I only know one. The kind you buy in store. Round.
Ahh, that one
Mazarin is often in other cakes as well
Private
Living Legend



MilkaDealer wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Also is milkdealer melk?

No, I am me.
A friend of Shey, right?
atencia
World Famous



This is the best marzipan cake in existence 

Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Mazarin cake is good! Which type of it is it Alf?
How many types exist? I only know one. The kind you buy in store. Round.
Ahh, that one
Mazarin is often in other cakes as well
I haven't tried
Private
National Star



Alfie wrote:
MilkaDealer wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Also is milkdealer melk?

No, I am me.
A friend of Shey, right?

Yeah. :-)
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
This is the best marzipan cake there is

X
Banana?
Apterygidae
World Famous



Giving birth to Melk was hard
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No, shocker
o:
I forgot the punctuation.
What a crime 
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Giving birth to Melk was hard
I can imagine
So was uuuh... the other part I did lol
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
o:
I forgot the punctuation.
What a crime 
I know right. Put me in jail
Private
Popstar



Apterygidae wrote:
Giving birth to Melk was hard
I can imagine.. not that i want to
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last