You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
This is the best marzipan cake there is

X
Banana?
Yes, it's shaped like a banana, with brown spots and all 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
This is the best marzipan cake there is

X
Banana?
Yes, it's shaped like a banana, with brown spots and all 
Niice
Private
Living Legend



I want to bake smth again soon
It's been a loooong time
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Giving birth to Melk was hard
I can imagine
So was uuuh... the other part I did lol
Don’t take this away from me you don’t know how it is too give birth to someone 
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Giving birth to Melk was hard
I can imagine
Glad I didn't exist at that time 
Private
Popstar



MILKA WHERE DID YOU GET THE SONGBIRD SET??
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I forgot the punctuation.
What a crime 
I know right. Put me in jail
Western jail 
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Giving birth to Melk was hard
I can imagine
So was uuuh... the other part I did lol
Don’t take this away from me you don’t know how it is too give birth to someone 
That's true
I don't want to know. I'm just happy Melk is here
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
MILKA WHERE DID YOU GET THE SONGBIRD SET??
It was last weeks Hof
Apterygidae
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Giving birth to Melk was hard
I can imagine.. not that i want to
You was a part of lol
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Banana?
Yes, it's shaped like a banana, with brown spots and all 
Niice
It's the best
sad it isn't vegan 
Private
National Star



Melk wrote:
MILKA WHERE DID YOU GET THE SONGBIRD SET??

Is that valuable? I just got it because of HoF or smth.
Cimorene
World Famous



MilkaDealer wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Also is milkdealer melk?

No, I am me.
Hi me 
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
MILKA WHERE DID YOU GET THE SONGBIRD SET??
It was last weeks Hof
Was it!? How could i miss that???
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What a crime 
I know right. Put me in jail
Western jail 
My western jail isn't particularly safe, just sayin'

How is your promenade coming along?
I'll just call it promenade bc Idk what else to call it
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last