You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Yes, it's shaped like a banana, with brown spots and all 
Niice
It's the best
sad it isn't vegan 
Can't you make it vegan?
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
How many types exist? I only know one. The kind you buy in store. Round.
Ahh, that one
Mazarin is often in other cakes as well
I haven't tried
Huh
Account deleted




Hi MIlka
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
MILKA WHERE DID YOU GET THE SONGBIRD SET??
It was last weeks Hof
Was it!? How could i miss that???
Idk
I bought it today
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I know right. Put me in jail
Western jail 
My western jail isn't particularly safe, just sayin'

How is your promenade coming along?
I'll just call it promenade bc Idk what else to call it
I haven't done anything on it since last night
Private
Popstar



MilkaDealer wrote:
Melk wrote:
MILKA WHERE DID YOU GET THE SONGBIRD SET??

Is that valuable? I just got it because of HoF or smth.
Idk. It depends on how many who wants it
but I wanted it, bur I didn’t realize it was HoF.. or else I would have played minesweeper 
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Ahh, that one
Mazarin is often in other cakes as well
I haven't tried
Huh
Only the one I described. I haven't tried any other
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Niice
It's the best
sad it isn't vegan 
Can't you make it vegan?
I'm not good at baking 
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I can imagine
So was uuuh... the other part I did lol
Don’t take this away from me you don’t know how it is too give birth to someone 
That's true
I don't want to know. I'm just happy Melk is here
Yeah and then Peach came
Private
National Star



Jahnam wrote:
Hi MIlka

Hey. :-)
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
It was last weeks Hof
Was it!? How could i miss that???
Idk
I bought it today
:cccc
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Western jail 
My western jail isn't particularly safe, just sayin'

How is your promenade coming along?
I'll just call it promenade bc Idk what else to call it
I haven't done anything on it since last night
Ah I see
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Don’t take this away from me you don’t know how it is too give birth to someone 
That's true
I don't want to know. I'm just happy Melk is here
Yeah and then Peach came
Round and soft
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
MilkaDealer wrote:
Melk wrote:
MILKA WHERE DID YOU GET THE SONGBIRD SET??

Is that valuable? I just got it because of HoF or smth.
Idk. It depends on how many who wants it
but I wanted it, bur I didn’t realize it was HoF.. or else I would have played minesweeper 
gotta love minesweeper
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I haven't tried
Huh
Only the one I described. I haven't tried any other
Sad life
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last