You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Was it!? How could i miss that???
Idk
I bought it today
:cccc
For rather cheap actually
Maybe make a thread?
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
That's true
I don't want to know. I'm just happy Melk is here
Yeah and then Peach came
Round and soft
Hahaha I’m dying 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
It's the best
sad it isn't vegan 
Can't you make it vegan?
I'm not good at baking 
I can teach you
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Huh
Only the one I described. I haven't tried any other
Sad life
Yes
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Can't you make it vegan?
I'm not good at baking 
I can teach you
Please do
Cimorene
World Famous



Anyway I'm gonna actually go to sleep at a (somewhat) reasonable time, so good night! <3
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
MilkaDealer wrote:

Is that valuable? I just got it because of HoF or smth.
Idk. It depends on how many who wants it
but I wanted it, bur I didn’t realize it was HoF.. or else I would have played minesweeper 
gotta love minesweeper
Yes i doo
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Yeah and then Peach came
Round and soft
Hahaha I’m dying 
Our dear little Pooch
Whom we've seen nothing of for a while.
Where is Pooch? @Melk 
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm not good at baking 
I can teach you
Please do
I'll help
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Idk
I bought it today
:cccc
For rather cheap actually
Maybe make a thread?
Yes I should 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm not good at baking 
I can teach you
Please do
Okay lessons starts.... Someday
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I can teach you
Please do
I'll help

Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
:cccc
For rather cheap actually
Maybe make a thread?
Yes I should 
I can help you bump
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Round and soft
Hahaha I’m dying 
Our dear little Pooch
Whom we've seen nothing of for a while.
Where is Pooch? @Melk 
I don’t know where 🍑 issss :c i miss my twin
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Round and soft
Hahaha I’m dying 
Our dear little Pooch
Whom we've seen nothing of for a while.
Where is Pooch? @Melk 
They growing up so fast
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last