You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Hahaha I’m dying 
Our dear little Pooch
Whom we've seen nothing of for a while.
Where is Pooch? @Melk 
I don’t know where 🍑 issss :c i miss my twin
POOOOOOOOOOOOCH!
@peachmilk 
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Anyway I'm gonna actually go to sleep at a (somewhat) reasonable time, so good night! <3
Sleep tight <3
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Only the one I described. I haven't tried any other
Sad life
Yes
One of the bakeries near me have (had?) this mazarin cake with some chocolate and praline cream I think and it was so good!
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Hahaha I’m dying 
Our dear little Pooch
Whom we've seen nothing of for a while.
Where is Pooch? @Melk 
They growing up so fast
TT.TT
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Anyway I'm gonna actually go to sleep at a (somewhat) reasonable time, so good night! <3
Sleep tight <3
Thank you, you too <3
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I can teach you
Please do
I'll help
Yes a baking party 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I can teach you
Please do
Okay lessons starts.... Someday
I'm ready
Apterygidae
World Famous



No I will sleep now because no one joins FC
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Please do
Okay lessons starts.... Someday
I'm ready
After genki we'll go to Astrid's place (It's the closest to Astrid, so sorry Astrid for inviting ppl) and invite you over to bake.
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
No I will sleep now because no one joins FC
D:
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
No I will sleep now because no one joins FC
D:
I will lose but I need my sleep 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Okay lessons starts.... Someday
I'm ready
After genki we'll go to Astrid's place (It's the closest to Astrid, so sorry Astrid for inviting ppl) and invite you over to bake.
Yesss
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
No I will sleep now because no one joins FC
D:
I will lose but I need my sleep 
Just unsubscribe?
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
No I will sleep now because no one joins FC
Even with the beautiful shout alf made 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm ready
After genki we'll go to Astrid's place (It's the closest to Astrid, so sorry Astrid for inviting ppl) and invite you over to bake.
Yesss
That could be fuunn
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last