You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
After genki we'll go to Astrid's place (It's the closest to Astrid, so sorry Astrid for inviting ppl) and invite you over to bake.
Yesss
That could be fuunn
Very
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
D:
I will lose but I need my sleep 
Just unsubscribe?
Nah I will just let it be
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
No I will sleep now because no one joins FC
Even with the beautiful shout alf made 
It's been there for a while and still none..
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I will lose but I need my sleep 
Just unsubscribe?
Nah I will just let it be
Then chances of filling up will be bigger wooh
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
No I will sleep now because no one joins FC
Even with the beautiful shout alf made 
It's been there for a while and still none..
How sad
Apterygidae
World Famous



Good night people 
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
For rather cheap actually
Maybe make a thread?
Yes I should 
I can help you bump
Can you make the form for me? I’m on my phone and linking is hard
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Good night people 
Sleep tight <3
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Even with the beautiful shout alf made 
It's been there for a while and still none..
How sad
Yes very
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Yes I should 
I can help you bump
Can you make the form for me? I’m on my phone and linking is hard
I can link it in the thread?
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Good night people 
Nighty night!
Private
Living Legend



Ironic, just as Kiwi left
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Ironic, just as Kiwi left
Lol was about to say that
kiwi get you butt back here
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Please do
I'll help
Yes a baking party 
Yesss
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ironic, just as Kiwi left
Lol was about to say that
kiwi get you butt back here
Yess
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last