You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



peachmilk wrote:
Henlo ma frens
I need to go now but I'll update u on my life tomorrow
Much going on, oof
See ya later Pooch
Private
Popstar



peachmilk wrote:
Henlo ma frens
I need to go now but I'll update u on my life tomorrow
Much going on, oof
Okays
atencia
World Famous



I took this way to seriously and no one will probably even notice my effort
life
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I took this way to seriously and no one will probably even notice my effort
life
I've voted, now tell me if I have voted right
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I took this way to seriously and no one will probably even notice my effort
life
I've voted, now tell me if I have voted right
You'll have to wait and see
atencia
World Famous



It's not pretty tho
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I took this way to seriously and no one will probably even notice my effort
life
I've voted, now tell me if I have voted right
You'll have to wait and see
D:
Then I probably didn't eeeh
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
It's not pretty tho
Neither is mine so that's fair
atencia
World Famous



I can't figure out what to write... eh, colourful? 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I can't figure out what to write... eh, colourful? 
Idk I wrote refreshing and uuuh smth
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I can't figure out what to write... eh, colourful? 
Idk I wrote refreshing and uuuh smth
Lmao I wrote "I really like this" and "looks nice"
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I can't figure out what to write... eh, colourful? 
Idk I wrote refreshing and uuuh smth
Lmao I wrote "I really like this" and "looks nice"
When you don't know what to write
Private
Popstar



😴🙅🏻‍♀️💻
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
😴🙅🏻‍♀️💻
Going to sleep?
Private
Living Legend



OOh Shey joined!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last