You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
OOh Shey joined!

Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
😴🙅🏻‍♀️💻
Going to sleep?
Soon
just have to have my window open for a little longer
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
OOh Shey joined!

Weewoo
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
😴🙅🏻‍♀️💻
Going to sleep?
Soon
just have to have my window open for a little longer
Ah I see
atencia
World Famous



It took me so long to make that rainbow, just saying 
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Going to sleep?
Soon
just have to have my window open for a little longer
Ah I see
I need fresh of breath air 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
It took me so long to make that rainbow, just saying 
Yess I voted for you
Just sayin'
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Soon
just have to have my window open for a little longer
Ah I see
I need fresh of breath air 
Yes
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ah I see
I need fresh of breath air 
Yes
The important things 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
It took me so long to make that rainbow, just saying 
Yess I voted for you
Just sayin'
Thanks for appreciating my effort
I apologise for not voting on you 
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
I need fresh of breath air 
Yes
The important things 
Veryy
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
It took me so long to make that rainbow, just saying 
Yess I voted for you
Just sayin'
Thanks for appreciating my effort
I apologise for not voting on you 
D:
Gravitation
World Famous



That was my first time playing FC lol and I thought there would be more rounds??? I was so confused that it was just one round lmao

Thanks for your votes 
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
That was my first time playing FC lol and I thought there would be more rounds??? I was so confused that it was just one round lmao

Thanks for your votes 
Yeah in the vp game fc there is only one
If you want more rounds you'll have to participate in the fc's made by users
Gravitation
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
That was my first time playing FC lol and I thought there would be more rounds??? I was so confused that it was just one round lmao

Thanks for your votes 
Yeah in the vp game fc there is only one
If you want more rounds you'll have to participate in the fc's made by users
Honestly kinda nice that it's short
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last