You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
That was my first time playing FC lol and I thought there would be more rounds??? I was so confused that it was just one round lmao

Thanks for your votes 
Yeah in the vp game fc there is only one
If you want more rounds you'll have to participate in the fc's made by users
Honestly kinda nice that it's short
Yes if you don't have a whole lot of time
atencia
World Famous



Gravitation wrote:
That was my first time playing FC lol and I thought there would be more rounds??? I was so confused that it was just one round lmao

Thanks for your votes 
Oh, congrats on your win! Really liked you outfit 
Private
Living Legend



Ugh I'm only 15 min into editing an hour long video.
I feel like it's taking longer than it once did, but probably not I'm just whining
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
That was my first time playing FC lol and I thought there would be more rounds??? I was so confused that it was just one round lmao

Thanks for your votes 
Oh, congrats on you win! Really liked you outfit 
Yes it looked good!
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
That was my first time playing FC lol and I thought there would be more rounds??? I was so confused that it was just one round lmao

Thanks for your votes 
Yeah in the vp game fc there is only one
If you want more rounds you'll have to participate in the fc's made by users
We need to make more of those
I wanna host one day
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Ugh I'm only 15 min into editing an hour long video.
I feel like it's taking longer than it once did, but probably not I'm just whining
What type of video are you editing? 
Gravitation
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
That was my first time playing FC lol and I thought there would be more rounds??? I was so confused that it was just one round lmao

Thanks for your votes 
Oh, congrats on your win! Really liked you outfit 
Thank you!!
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
That was my first time playing FC lol and I thought there would be more rounds??? I was so confused that it was just one round lmao

Thanks for your votes 
Yeah in the vp game fc there is only one
If you want more rounds you'll have to participate in the fc's made by users
We need to make more of those
I wanna host one day
I do plan to make one soon enough. Perhaps in the weekend? 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ugh I'm only 15 min into editing an hour long video.
I feel like it's taking longer than it once did, but probably not I'm just whining
What type of video are you editing? 
My western town mainstreet build
Gravitation
World Famous



16 hours left of manager and diamond  It was fun while it lasted
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yeah in the vp game fc there is only one
If you want more rounds you'll have to participate in the fc's made by users
We need to make more of those
I wanna host one day
I do plan to make one soon enough. Perhaps in the weekend? 
Yes, do! I'll join even though I need to spend the whole weekend writing my essay 
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
16 hours left of manager and diamond  It was fun while it lasted
D:
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
We need to make more of those
I wanna host one day
I do plan to make one soon enough. Perhaps in the weekend? 
Yes, do! I'll join even though I need to spend the whole weekend writing my essay 
You can take out a few hours for fc no problem
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ugh I'm only 15 min into editing an hour long video.
I feel like it's taking longer than it once did, but probably not I'm just whining
What type of video are you editing? 
My western town mainstreet build
Are you making a speed build or something?
atencia
World Famous



Gravitation wrote:
16 hours left of manager and diamond  It was fun while it lasted
awf
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last