You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I do plan to make one soon enough. Perhaps in the weekend? 
Yes, do! I'll join even though I need to spend the whole weekend writing my essay 
You can take out a few hours for fc no problem
Of course 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What type of video are you editing? 
My western town mainstreet build
Are you making a speed build or something?
Yes
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
My western town mainstreet build
Are you making a speed build or something?
Yes
Nice
Private
Popstar



nightyy
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
nightyy
Good night <3
Private
Living Legend



Oh gosh I fucked up in the video. Now I have to start not over but watch it all from an end
Private
Living Legend



I think I fixed it now
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I think I fixed it now
Oh good
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I think I fixed it now
Oh good
Yess
Private
Living Legend



Note to self: Don't put in music before after you've edited the video itself
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Note to self: Don't put in music before after you've edited the video itself
Good point
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Note to self: Don't put in music before after you've edited the video itself
Good point
Yes, I accidentally split the audio track and somehow it ended up in the end of the video. Just small parts of a song.
atencia
World Famous



I'm drinking hot chocolate 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I'm drinking hot chocolate 
Yummmm
Private
Living Legend



Remember when I asked for jail bars in ts4 because I had forgotten they existed and could't find them?
Well, I had used them in the same built earlier so I'm such a white bread woah
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last