You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Remember when I asked for jail bars in ts4 because I had forgotten they existed and could't find them?
Well, I had used them in the same built earlier so I'm such a white bread woah
Aw white bread <3
Private
Living Legend



Now I just need music for the video wooh
Private
Living Legend



Video = done

I'll upload it tomorrow ZzZzZz
Apterygidae
World Famous



I don’t want to get up from my bed lol
Private
Popstar



Apterygidae wrote:
I don’t want to get up from my bed lol
Same, or i’m out now
but i’m ver late for uni
Account deleted




I'm calling them again soon and I'm not as nervous as I was yesterday!
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
I don’t want to get up from my bed lol
Neither do I
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
I'm calling them again soon and I'm not as nervous as I was yesterday!
Yess good!
And good luck, I hope you'll get through 
Apterygidae
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I don’t want to get up from my bed lol
Same, or i’m out now
but i’m ver late for uni
Same but I went to the hospital for some training 
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
I'm calling them again soon and I'm not as nervous as I was yesterday!
Yess good!
And good luck, I hope you'll get through 

She was in a meeting ahah but I can call again later!! All is good
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
I'm calling them again soon and I'm not as nervous as I was yesterday!
Yess good!
And good luck, I hope you'll get through 

She was in a meeting ahah but I can call again later!! All is good
That's good
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yess good!
And good luck, I hope you'll get through 

She was in a meeting ahah but I can call again later!! All is good
That's good

Yes. Now I don't feel bad anymore, because HA, they answered

dad probs still won't believe me I called yesterday tho.. because he's stubborn asf
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:

She was in a meeting ahah but I can call again later!! All is good
That's good

Yes. Now I don't feel bad anymore, because HA, they answered

dad probs still won't believe me I called yesterday tho.. because he's stubborn asf
That's his problem 
Ask
Popstar



Hello from the heat
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
That's good

Yes. Now I don't feel bad anymore, because HA, they answered

dad probs still won't believe me I called yesterday tho.. because he's stubborn asf
That's his problem 

indeed
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last