You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Account deleted




Ask wrote:
Hello from the heat

Hi from the cold
Account deleted




I have candles here <3
Ask
Popstar



Obscuritas wrote:
Ask wrote:
Hello from the heat

Hi from the cold
how you doing? 
Account deleted




Ask wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Ask wrote:
Hello from the heat

Hi from the cold
how you doing? 

Pretty good today, what about you?
Private
Living Legend



Ask wrote:
Hello from the heat
Hello
I just thought of you earlier wondering what you were up to
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
I have candles here <3
Yaaaash
Account deleted




Woop woop I'm dropping by there tomorrow and we're gonna get everything settled!
Private
Popstar



Ask wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Ask wrote:
Hello from the heat

Hi from the cold
how you doing? 
Omg ask
Alexandoria
International Star



Hello friends, I have risen from the dead lol
How are you? (l)
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Woop woop I'm dropping by there tomorrow and we're gonna get everything settled!
Yaaash
Private
Living Legend



Alexandoria wrote:
Hello friends, I have risen from the dead lol
How are you?
Welcome back!
I'm good, how about you?
Private
Living Legend



Seems like I have to find some new music to put into my video.
I don't want to, I know nothing about what music I can put in or not.
Account deleted




can some1 send me a battle request ?
Private
Popstar



Can someone make me food? Or least give me an idea of what to make
Account deleted




Melk wrote:
Can someone make me food? Or least give me an idea of what to make
salad
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last