You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Aw, thank you alf <3<3
I'm in a fc currently tho, but I'll join a new one right after
Account deleted




Petite wrote:
Aw, thank you alf <3<3
I'm in a fc currently tho, but I'll join a new one right after

good :)
Account deleted




still 2/6
i hope we wont get colorful..
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Aw, thank you alf <3<3
I'm in a fc currently tho, but I'll join a new one right after
Yess
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
still 2/6
i hope we wont get colorful..
Same
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:

SO what r u planning to do till u go to bed?
Play fc and sims

cool <3
Yes I'm building a fairy cottage
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
still 2/6
i hope we wont get colorful..
Same

I hate this theme


and cool can I see it ?
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
still 2/6
i hope we wont get colorful..
Same

I hate this theme


and cool can I see it ?
Do you still use snapchat?
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Same

I hate this theme


and cool can I see it ?
Do you still use snapchat?

no =(
Account deleted




its o if its too much work hehe <3
Account deleted




btw i want to design my ukulele
Account deleted




i mean not designing on vp, just draw on my ukulele haha
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
its o if its too much work hehe <3
It's not at all
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
btw i want to design my ukulele
Ah niice
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
its o if its too much work hehe <3
It's not at all

<3
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last