You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
btw i want to design my ukulele
Ah niice

but idk how what to use?
Private
Living Legend



atencia
World Famous



My voting comments are so embarrassing
But, I'm writing something so that's that 
Account deleted




3/6 common sad
Account deleted




Petite wrote:
My voting comments are so embarrassing
But, I'm writing something so that's that 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cute no i dont think so at all <3
btw is the old one still going ?
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
btw i want to design my ukulele
Ah niice

but idk how what to use?
Try googling it?
It has to work with the varnish on it.
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
My voting comments are so embarrassing
But, I'm writing something so that's that 
Ooh I want to know what you wrote
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
x
Looks cute

Lol, someone should make a whole elf/fairy city in newcrest since like the landscaping and trees and stuff are pink and fairy-esc
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ah niice

but idk how what to use?
Try googling it?
It has to work with the varnish on it.

i just kook for yt videos rn :) but they rlly do compliactes stuff omg haha
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
My voting comments are so embarrassing
But, I'm writing something so that's that 
Ooh I want to know what you wrote
"This looks good"
"This is well put together"

lmao
Account deleted




wow septemeber won 400+ contests ok..
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:

aaaaah cute !
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
x
Looks cute

Lol, someone should make a whole elf/fairy city in newcrest since like the landscaping and trees and stuff are pink and fairy-esc
Yess it's very cute
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:

but idk how what to use?
Try googling it?
It has to work with the varnish on it.

i just kook for yt videos rn but they rlly do compliactes stuff omg haha
Ugh
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
My voting comments are so embarrassing
But, I'm writing something so that's that 
Ooh I want to know what you wrote
"This looks good"
"This is well put together"

lmao
Easy
It's more than most people

I played earlier and someone wrote smth that seemed to be russian or some other east European language.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last