You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



This looks awful heck
Gravitation
World Famous



Mine looks horrendous 
atencia
World Famous



What is your theme?
Gravitation
World Famous



Petite wrote:
What is your theme?
Futuristic
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
This looks awful heck

i actually liked urs the best.

this moment when u feel weird voting for alfie and u r scared u will get reportted for '#voting for ur friend'' but u do it bc u rlly like the outfit and man he is the only male u can suspect me for nothing >sad
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
Mine looks horrendous 
I knw which one you are now 
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
This looks awful heck

i actually liked urs the best.

this moment when u feel weird voting for alfie and u r scared u will get reportted for '#voting for ur friend'' but u do it bc u rlly like the outfit and man he is the only male u can suspect me for nothing >
Do what you want to do mate <3
I'm always hot (;
Gravitation
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
Mine looks horrendous 
I knw which one you are now 

Account deleted




I am not sure who she is haha
Account deleted




i need more than 100letters come on >sad I want to write a paragraph
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
I am not sure who she is haha
I saw the look on their avi, I guess they submitted one version last second and didn't quite make it 
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
i need more than 100letters come on > I want to write a paragraph
I feel you. Same
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
I am not sure who she is haha
I saw the look on their avi, I guess they submitted one version last second and didn't quite make it 

ooooh
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
i need more than 100letters come on > I want to write a paragraph
I feel you. Same

XD
Account deleted




4min is such a long time to wait. sometimes every1 finished voting and u still need to wait the 5min
kaj needs to fix that. thats a stupid time waste.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last