You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
I hate that you have to wait to join another game too.. Why is that?
Give all a chance
Account deleted




Gravitation wrote:
I hate that you have to wait to join another game too.. Why is that?

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD TRUE
atencia
World Famous



Gravitation wrote:
I hate that you have to wait to join another game too.. Why is that?
This.
Private
Living Legend



Now time go by so I cna join a new one
Gravitation
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
I hate that you have to wait to join another game too.. Why is that?
Give all a chance
Chance to read the reviews or what?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
4min is such a long time to wait. sometimes every1 finished voting and u still need to wait the 5min
kaj needs to fix that. thats a stupid time waste.
Not when you can't decide who to vote for lol
Then smth so when all have voted then it automatically ends idk
Or at least give use the opportunity to edit our votes
That would have been nice, cause then I could just vote for two and struggle with what to write after. Sometimes I'm just stressing about what to write and then I end up almost voting late 
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
I hate that you have to wait to join another game too.. Why is that?
Give all a chance
Chance to read the reviews or what?
No you can do that through the link for a good long time after
But to join I think
I don't know
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Now time go by so I cna join a new one
still only 3/6 so come join me
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Not when you can't decide who to vote for lol
Then smth so when all have voted then it automatically ends idk
Or at least give use the opportunity to edit our votes
That would have been nice, cause then I could just vote for two and struggle with what to write after. Sometimes I'm just stressing about what to write and then I end up almost voting late 
Ahahah
I just write the first thing that comes to mind always
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Now time go by so I cna join a new one
still only 3/6 so come join me
Time has to pass but I will
Gravitation
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Give all a chance
Chance to read the reviews or what?
No you can do that through the link for a good long time after
But to join I think
I don't know
Oh ok, I know what you mean now
Private
Living Legend



In!
Gravitation
World Famous



Lol colors again
Private
Living Legend



aHAHAHAH colors
Heck
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Then smth so when all have voted then it automatically ends idk
Or at least give use the opportunity to edit our votes
That would have been nice, cause then I could just vote for two and struggle with what to write after. Sometimes I'm just stressing about what to write and then I end up almost voting late 
Ahahah
I just write the first thing that comes to mind always
I don't. ugh, too anxious about what people will think 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last