You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



I better not do a rainbow again, cause we all saw how that went last time 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
That would have been nice, cause then I could just vote for two and struggle with what to write after. Sometimes I'm just stressing about what to write and then I end up almost voting late 
Ahahah
I just write the first thing that comes to mind always
I don't. ugh, too anxious about what people will think 
Awe D:
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I better not do a rainbow again, cause we all saw how that went last time 
I like your rainbow
Private
Living Legend



This is going to be as bad as yesterday
Account deleted




Petite wrote:
I better not do a rainbow again, cause we all saw how that went last time 

XDDDDDDDD
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
This is going to be as bad as yesterday

Account deleted




i am also in i was the 6th player
i came from pussy shower like ,,Oh time is already done''
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
i am also in i was the 6th player
i came from pussy shower like ,,Oh time is already done''
Woo
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
i am also in i was the 6th player
i came from pussy shower like ,,Oh time is already done''
Woo

hhhhhhhh
atencia
World Famous



HAHAHA
this is bad
Account deleted




this one feels very hard for me to vote :s
Gravitation
World Famous



Jahnam wrote:
this one feels very hard for me to vote
Same
Account deleted




like really hard i will need the whole minuts..
Private
Living Legend



I still need more writing space. They need to make the limit 150 at least
Gravitation
World Famous



Jahnam wrote:
like really hard i will need the whole minuts..
Yeah I have no clue 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last