You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Well colors does mean more than one. So you can interpret that as you want

yeah i know of course first i thought colorful means rainbow but colorful can mean a lo ik ik
It's just colors though
Not even colorful o:
But I don't like that theme to much, I feel like a lot of the looks often gets very random.
yep
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:

yeah i know of course first i thought colorful means rainbow but colorful can mean a lo ik ik
It's just colors though
Not even colorful o:
But I don't like that theme to much, I feel like a lot of the looks often gets very random.
yep
I'm also pretty random because hoooow
Private
Living Legend



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
It's just colors though
Not even colorful o:
But I don't like that theme to much, I feel like a lot of the looks often gets very random.
yep
I'm also pretty random because hoooow
Or usually I have an alright base but I end up feeling like not enough color is going on so I add a shit ton of stuff I probably should not have
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Well colors does mean more than one. So you can interpret that as you want

yeah i know of course first i thought colorful means rainbow but colorful can mean a lo ik ik
It's just colors though
Not even colorful o:
But I don't like that theme to much, I feel like a lot of the looks often gets very random.

yeah idk i dont like it too my wd is very black
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
It's just colors though
Not even colorful o:
But I don't like that theme to much, I feel like a lot of the looks often gets very random.
yep
I'm also pretty random because hoooow
Yeah, me too. Cause I'm like 'I need to have as many colours as possible', but that's like impossible to make look good. And when I make an outfit with many colours, that just isn't "vp style" I get 0 votes, so idk
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
yep
I'm also pretty random because hoooow
Yeah, me too. Cause I'm like 'I need to have as many colours as possible', but that's like impossible to make look good. And when I make an outfit with many colours, that just isn't "vp style" I get 0 votes, so idk
Yes exactly
Vp is too black and white
Account deleted




oh i never thought of the difference of color and colorful thanks alf XD
Account deleted




30sec sweat
Gravitation
World Famous



Jahnam wrote:
30sec sweat

atencia
World Famous



I really want new fc themes.... Like what happened to that? People were like coming up with so many good themes, but then nothing happened 
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
30sec sweat
I'm ready to lose
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I really want new fc themes.... Like what happened to that? People were like coming up with so many good themes, but then nothing happened 
Sadly
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
30sec sweat
I'm ready to lose
me too
Apterygidae
World Famous



Let’s play some FC lol
Gravitation
World Famous



I went for a more pastel-y look this time since last time it was very bright lol
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last