You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Let’s play some FC lol
Heck ye

Just need to be able to get out of this first
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
I went for a more pastel-y look this time since last time it was very bright lol
Yeah that's fair
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Let’s play some FC lol
Oh there you are
Account deleted




Gravitation wrote:
I went for a more pastel-y look this time since last time it was very bright lol

it was v pretty i would vote for u if i understand the difference between colorful and color omg lol
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I really want new fc themes.... Like what happened to that? People were like coming up with so many good themes, but then nothing happened 
Sadly
But the whole planning process was going so well, and jess even said it was be possible (if I didn't misunderstand) 
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Let’s play some FC lol
Oh there you are
lol yeah I was play a other game you know 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I really want new fc themes.... Like what happened to that? People were like coming up with so many good themes, but then nothing happened 
Sadly
But the whole planning process was going so well, and jess even said it was be possible (if I didn't misunderstand) 
Then wheeereee
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Sadly
But the whole planning process was going so well, and jess even said it was be possible (if I didn't misunderstand) 
Then wheeereee

hhhhhhhhhhhhh
Private
Living Legend



Eow this one peanut I just got tasted bad
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Eow this one peanut I just got tasted bad
all peanuts taste bad 
Account deleted




will u join another round ?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Sadly
But the whole planning process was going so well, and jess even said it was be possible (if I didn't misunderstand) 
Then wheeereee
D:
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Eow this one peanut I just got tasted bad
all peanuts taste bad 
Noo I like peanuts
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
will u join another round ?
Yes
Gravitation
World Famous



Jahnam wrote:
will u join another round ?
Ya
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last