You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
9 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Account deleted




alfie  is like.. winning the shit while there is no male hof

females be like .. fuck
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
alfie  is like.. winning the shit while there is no male hof

females be like .. fuck
Ahahaha I like playing woops

Ya'll should have thread fc then so I won't steal the non existing hof
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh no D:
I voted for you! My vote went lost D:
D:
But I won 
you did 
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
alfie  is like.. winning the shit while there is no male hof

females be like .. fuck
Ahahaha I like playing woops

Ya'll should have thread fc then so I won't steal the non existing hof

Noooo its fine <33 tho that was my last round cuz i am a bit tired haha
Account deleted




i was looking at my badge and was like is that a D? Oh no just my ego ok bye
Account deleted




jk
Gravitation
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh no D:
I voted for you! My vote went lost D:
D:
But I won 
You are fashion queen.. king 
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
D:
But I won 
You are fashion queen.. king 
AHaha smth like that
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
alfie  is like.. winning the shit while there is no male hof

females be like .. fuck
Ahahaha I like playing woops

Ya'll should have thread fc then so I won't steal the non existing hof

Noooo its fine <33 tho that was my last round cuz i am a bit tired haha
AWe
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
Alfie wrote:
But I won 
You are fashion queen.. king 
AHaha smth like that
5 wins... on a Tuesday
That isn't too bad 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
You are fashion queen.. king 
AHaha smth like that
5 wins... on a Tuesday
That isn't too bad 
I was jsut about to say that I hadn't had 5 wins, but I think it counts the past 24 hours
Private
Living Legend



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
AHaha smth like that
5 wins... on a Tuesday
That isn't too bad 
I was jsut about to say that I hadn't had 5 wins, but I think it counts the past 24 hours
No it says week, why did I thik day?
Private
Living Legend



Why does it say battle queen/king
But only fashion queen?
Boi I am no queen, and I will not accept being called that tsk
Private
Living Legend



So far so good with the fairy cottage
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Why does it say battle queen/king
But only fashion queen?
Boi I am no queen, and I will not accept being called that tsk
It does? oh no
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last