You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Why does it say battle queen/king
But only fashion queen?
Boi I am no queen, and I will not accept being called that tsk
It does? oh no
Yes, it's a bit weird isn't it?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Why does it say battle queen/king
But only fashion queen?
Boi I am no queen, and I will not accept being called that tsk
It does? oh no
Yes, it's a bit weird isn't it?
Yes, it is
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
It does? oh no
Yes, it's a bit weird isn't it?
Yes, it is
Private
Popstar



How are you all offline now?
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
How are you all offline now?
Good question 
Private
Living Legend



Time for more fc and building
Private
Living Legend



Easy tiger

13 Petite    156
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Time for more fc and building
I can’t play until like 6pm :c
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Easy tiger

13 Petite    156
Ehhh
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Time for more fc and building
I can’t play until like 6pm :c
nooo
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Easy tiger

13 Petite    156
Ehhh
You've played too much
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Time for more fc and building
I can’t play until like 6pm :c
nooo
It’s depressing 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I can’t play until like 6pm :c
nooo
It’s depressing 
Very
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Easy tiger

13 Petite    156
Ehhh
You've played too much
And the most embarrassing thing is that I’ve only played for like 6 months 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Ehhh
You've played too much
And the most embarrassing thing is that I’ve only played for like 6 months 
That's what I mean, you play too much
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last