You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
nooo
It’s depressing 
Very
Sooo I’m just gonna have 1.5 h yoga, 1.5 h contemp and then I can come home and play <3
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
It’s depressing 
Very
Sooo I’m just gonna have 1.5 h yoga, 1.5 h contemp and then I can come home and play <3
Weewoo
I might nt be waiting, we'll see
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
You've played too much
And the most embarrassing thing is that I’ve only played for like 6 months 
That's what I mean, you play too much
I’m the true fashion queen, you know 👸🏼
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
And the most embarrassing thing is that I’ve only played for like 6 months 
That's what I mean, you play too much
I’m the true fashion queen, you know 👸🏼
...Riiiight

You totally are
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Very
Sooo I’m just gonna have 1.5 h yoga, 1.5 h contemp and then I can come home and play <3
Weewoo
I might nt be waiting, we'll see
I’m gonna have a hard time catching up if you continue like this 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
That's what I mean, you play too much
I’m the true fashion queen, you know 👸🏼
...Riiiight

You totally are
right
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Sooo I’m just gonna have 1.5 h yoga, 1.5 h contemp and then I can come home and play <3
Weewoo
I might nt be waiting, we'll see
I’m gonna have a hard time catching up if you continue like this 
A queen needs her king 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Weewoo
I might nt be waiting, we'll see
I’m gonna have a hard time catching up if you continue like this 
A queen needs her king 
True true
But the queen still rules 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I’m gonna have a hard time catching up if you continue like this 
A queen needs her king 
True true
But the queen still rules 
We are two to decide that
Just you wait
Apterygidae
World Famous



Hmm, I was about to say something but forgot 
Private
Popstar



i can't play fc even to i want to 
i feel excluded 
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
i can't play fc even to i want to 
i feel excluded 
Why can't you? 
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
i can't play fc even to i want to 
i feel excluded 
Why can't you? 
bc of the wardrobe thingie 
jess cant fix it
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
i can't play fc even to i want to 
i feel excluded 
Why can't you? 
bc of the wardrobe thingie 
jess cant fix it
Oh I see D:
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Why can't you? 
bc of the wardrobe thingie 
jess cant fix it
Oh I see D:
i tried to do fc but it did't work
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last