You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
bc of the wardrobe thingie 
jess cant fix it
Oh I see D:
i tried to do fc but it did't work
Sad life
Private
Living Legend



I'm considering hosting one after dinner today 🤔
Private
Living Legend



Alfie wrote:
I'm considering hosting one after dinner today 🤔
Or perhaps I'll just relax for a bit
Account deleted




Eyoooo I'm starting work on Monday
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Eyoooo I'm starting work on Monday
Yaaash
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Eyoooo I'm starting work on Monday
Yaaash

ANd I got a company jacket aswell!! really nice of them
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Eyoooo I'm starting work on Monday
Yaaash

ANd I got a company jacket aswell!! really nice of them
Oooh niiiice
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yaaash

ANd I got a company jacket aswell!! really nice of them
Oooh niiiice

Yesss

How are you today, dear Alfie?
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:

ANd I got a company jacket aswell!! really nice of them
Oooh niiiice

Yesss

How are you today, dear Alfie?
I'm good, just relaxing on my couch. 
I kind of want to play fc but I also do not want to move 
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oooh niiiice

Yesss

How are you today, dear Alfie?
I'm good, just relaxing on my couch. 
I kind of want to play fc but I also do not want to move 

Nice.
And I get you!!

I kind of forgot to eat today lmao but I'm having dinner now yo I'm fine
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:

Yesss

How are you today, dear Alfie?
I'm good, just relaxing on my couch. 
I kind of want to play fc but I also do not want to move 

Nice.
And I get you!!

I kind of forgot to eat today lmao but I'm having dinner now yo I'm fine
That's good. Food is important 
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm good, just relaxing on my couch. 
I kind of want to play fc but I also do not want to move 

Nice.
And I get you!!

I kind of forgot to eat today lmao but I'm having dinner now yo I'm fine
That's good. Food is important 

yesssss
atencia
World Famous



I wanna vote for three....
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I wanna vote for three....
D:
Private
Living Legend



Mine is pretty bad so uh heck
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last