You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
7 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Popstar



hey
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
hey
Hullo
Account deleted




Melk wrote:
hey

Hi Melk
Private
Popstar



how are you guys?
Account deleted




Melk wrote:
how are you guys?

Pretty good, what about you`?
Private
Popstar



Obscuritas wrote:
Melk wrote:
how are you guys?

Pretty good, what about you`?
i'm good
but i'm not doing what i should do
Account deleted




Melk wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Melk wrote:
how are you guys?

Pretty good, what about you`?
i'm good
but i'm not doing what i should do

Ohhh damn

what are you supposed to do?
Private
Living Legend



I'm too lazy for life 
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
I'm too lazy for life 

mood
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I'm too lazy for life 
Then we're two 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm too lazy for life 
Then we're two 
Help
Private
Popstar



Obscuritas wrote:
Melk wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:

Pretty good, what about you`?
i'm good
but i'm not doing what i should do

Ohhh damn

what are you supposed to do?
make a building plan for wood work in arts an craft ahah
Account deleted




Melk wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Melk wrote:
i'm good
but i'm not doing what i should do

Ohhh damn

what are you supposed to do?
make a building plan for wood work in arts an craft ahah

Ohhh well I get why you're procrastinating on that haha
I would, too
Private
Popstar



Obscuritas wrote:
Melk wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:

Ohhh damn

what are you supposed to do?
make a building plan for wood work in arts an craft ahah

Ohhh well I get why you're procrastinating on that haha
I would, too
Yes ughh
Private
Living Legend



I just started on a new OC, I suddenly got this impulsive idea. I hope he'll hang on because I love the idea I have for his looks.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last