You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Alfie wrote:
I just started on a new OC, I suddenly got this impulsive idea. I hope he'll hang on because I love the idea I have for his looks.
And lemme tell you, he does have a rather normal nose!
Private
Living Legend



Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I just started on a new OC, I suddenly got this impulsive idea. I hope he'll hang on because I love the idea I have for his looks.
And lemme tell you, he does have a rather normal nose!
No one asked to see him, but I need attention and have no life updates so I'll show you anyways (:

He doesn't have a name yet, but I imagine smth exotic. And by exotic I mean South/west European



His hair gives me Elvis vibes but it's not supposed to be Elvis hair, it's just not clear because uuh sketches
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I just started on a new OC, I suddenly got this impulsive idea. I hope he'll hang on because I love the idea I have for his looks.
And lemme tell you, he does have a rather normal nose!
No one asked to see him, but I need attention and have no life updates so I'll show you anyways (:

He doesn't have a name yet, but I imagine smth exotic. And by exotic I mean South/west European



His hair gives me Elvis vibes but it's not supposed to be Elvis hair, it's just not clear because uuh sketches
He looks nice!
Cimorene
World Famous



I'm actually off work now! Basically no-one wanted to eat out today haha
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
And lemme tell you, he does have a rather normal nose!
No one asked to see him, but I need attention and have no life updates so I'll show you anyways (:

He doesn't have a name yet, but I imagine smth exotic. And by exotic I mean South/west European



His hair gives me Elvis vibes but it's not supposed to be Elvis hair, it's just not clear because uuh sketches
He looks nice!
Yess
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
I'm actually off work now! Basically no-one wanted to eat out today haha
Nice and easy?
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I'm actually off work now! Basically no-one wanted to eat out today haha
Nice and easy?
Very! there were five customers and they had all left by 8 o'clock haha
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No one asked to see him, but I need attention and have no life updates so I'll show you anyways (:

He doesn't have a name yet, but I imagine smth exotic. And by exotic I mean South/west European



His hair gives me Elvis vibes but it's not supposed to be Elvis hair, it's just not clear because uuh sketches
He looks nice!
Yess
Do you have any specific inspiration for him?
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I'm actually off work now! Basically no-one wanted to eat out today haha
Nice and easy?
Very! there were five customers and they had all left by 8 o'clock haha
Ahah that's nice
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
He looks nice!
Yess
Do you have any specific inspiration for him?
I have the base idea of his looks and a few other things.
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Nice and easy?
Very! there were five customers and they had all left by 8 o'clock haha
Ahah that's nice
Yes very
We just talked the last hour, super easy money haha
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yess
Do you have any specific inspiration for him?
I have the base idea of his looks and a few other things.
Nice! Any closer ideas for the name yet?
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Very! there were five customers and they had all left by 8 o'clock haha
Ahah that's nice
Yes very
We just talked the last hour, super easy money haha
Yes that's always nice 
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Do you have any specific inspiration for him?
I have the base idea of his looks and a few other things.
Nice! Any closer ideas for the name yet?
No, only what I've just said D:
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ahah that's nice
Yes very
We just talked the last hour, super easy money haha
Yes that's always nice 
It really is
But it's really weird considering yesterday was super busy
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last