You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I have the base idea of his looks and a few other things.
Nice! Any closer ideas for the name yet?
No, only what I've just said D:
Sad :/
That'll have to be one of the next steps then
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Yes very
We just talked the last hour, super easy money haha
Yes that's always nice 
It really is
But it's really weird considering yesterday was super busy
All the costumers for today were there yesterday it could seem
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes that's always nice 
It really is
But it's really weird considering yesterday was super busy
All the costumers for today were there yesterday it could seem
Basically yeah
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Nice! Any closer ideas for the name yet?
No, only what I've just said D:
Sad :/
That'll have to be one of the next steps then
Definitely
Feel free to come with suggestions

And if needed he will have looks that fits the nationality of the name. And by that I mean Latin European looks - Dark brown/black hair and dark eyes mmmh
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No, only what I've just said D:
Sad :/
That'll have to be one of the next steps then
Definitely
Feel free to come with suggestions

And if needed he will have looks that fits the nationality of the name. And by that I mean Latin European looks - Dark brown/black hair and dark eyes mmmh
Hmm, ideas for letters or such?  and with South/west European where exactly are you thinking of? France/Spain ish?

Oooh nice
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Sad :/
That'll have to be one of the next steps then
Definitely
Feel free to come with suggestions

And if needed he will have looks that fits the nationality of the name. And by that I mean Latin European looks - Dark brown/black hair and dark eyes mmmh
Hmm, ideas for letters or such?  and with South/west European where exactly are you thinking of? France/Spain ish?

Oooh nice
No letters no. And yes basically, but nearby countries will be alright too. 
Private
Living Legend



Actually he could also be Turkish? Oh boi I should probably start planning more into detail before I decide on name?
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Definitely
Feel free to come with suggestions

And if needed he will have looks that fits the nationality of the name. And by that I mean Latin European looks - Dark brown/black hair and dark eyes mmmh
Hmm, ideas for letters or such?  and with South/west European where exactly are you thinking of? France/Spain ish?

Oooh nice
No letters no. And yes basically, but nearby countries will be alright too. 
Okay, I'll try to think
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Actually he could also be Turkish? Oh boi I should probably start planning more into detail before I decide on name?
Either plan more before finding a name, or find a name and then plan afterwards
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Actually he could also be Turkish? Oh boi I should probably start planning more into detail before I decide on name?
Either plan more before finding a name, or find a name and then plan afterwards
Yes that was the plan, but then I keep adding new places he could come from.
But I think I'll stick with either Turkey or France.
Private
Living Legend



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Actually he could also be Turkish? Oh boi I should probably start planning more into detail before I decide on name?
Either plan more before finding a name, or find a name and then plan afterwards
Yes that was the plan, but then I keep adding new places he could come from.
But I think I'll stick with either Turkey or France.
Just because those two countries are known for good food. And I imagine him being an awesome cook.
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Either plan more before finding a name, or find a name and then plan afterwards
Yes that was the plan, but then I keep adding new places he could come from.
But I think I'll stick with either Turkey or France.
Just because those two countries are known for good food. And I imagine him being an awesome cook.
Whoops hahah
Then just decide on that and stick to it
Hahahaha
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes that was the plan, but then I keep adding new places he could come from.
But I think I'll stick with either Turkey or France.
Just because those two countries are known for good food. And I imagine him being an awesome cook.
Whoops hahah
Then just decide on that and stick to it
Hahahaha
I will
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Just because those two countries are known for good food. And I imagine him being an awesome cook.
Whoops hahah
Then just decide on that and stick to it
Hahahaha
I will
Good
Private
Living Legend



What are you upto tonight Astrid?
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last