You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Gravitation
World Famous



My stupid ass thought they meant "middle ages" as in "a middle aged person" in FC..... Then I realised
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
What are you upto tonight Astrid?
Trying to get to bed at a reasonable time
That is my main goal

Also now i just started planning my next trip to China together with the friend I traveled with last time haha
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
My stupid ass thought they meant "middle ages" as in "a middle aged person" in FC..... Then I realised
Oh well
It really could be as well tbh, though it's difficult to make multiple middle aged people in one person
Cimorene
World Famous



Gravitation wrote:
My stupid ass thought they meant "middle ages" as in "a middle aged person" in FC..... Then I realised
Hhahahahaah well done
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
What are you upto tonight Astrid?
Trying to get to bed at a reasonable time
That is my main goal

Also now i just started planning my next trip to China together with the friend I traveled with last time haha
Good luck

Ah that's nice. Take me with you.
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
What are you upto tonight Astrid?
Trying to get to bed at a reasonable time
That is my main goal

Also now i just started planning my next trip to China together with the friend I traveled with last time haha
Good luck

Ah that's nice. Take me with you.
Thanks...
I'll probably need you to kick me off in half an hour or so

Sure, just come along!
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Trying to get to bed at a reasonable time
That is my main goal

Also now i just started planning my next trip to China together with the friend I traveled with last time haha
Good luck

Ah that's nice. Take me with you.
Thanks...
I'll probably need you to kick me off in half an hour or so

Sure, just come along!
Do you think I'll be able to?

Yess!
Gravitation
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
My stupid ass thought they meant "middle ages" as in "a middle aged person" in FC..... Then I realised
Oh well
It really could be as well tbh, though it's difficult to make multiple middle aged people in one person
Yeah i just read "middle age" as in singular first I was like ok
Gravitation
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
My stupid ass thought they meant "middle ages" as in "a middle aged person" in FC..... Then I realised
Hhahahahaah well done

Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
My stupid ass thought they meant "middle ages" as in "a middle aged person" in FC..... Then I realised
Oh well
It really could be as well tbh, though it's difficult to make multiple middle aged people in one person
Yeah i just read "middle age" as in singular first I was like ok
Easy peasy
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Good luck

Ah that's nice. Take me with you.
Thanks...
I'll probably need you to kick me off in half an hour or so

Sure, just come along!
Do you think I'll be able to?

Yess!
... Maybe?

I just wanna travel tbh
Cimorene
World Famous



Gravitation wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
My stupid ass thought they meant "middle ages" as in "a middle aged person" in FC..... Then I realised
Hhahahahaah well done

How did it go though?
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Thanks...
I'll probably need you to kick me off in half an hour or so

Sure, just come along!
Do you think I'll be able to?

Yess!
... Maybe?

I just wanna travel tbh
I think I need to get my sleep schedule together myself first.

Me too
Gravitation
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Hhahahahaah well done

How did it go though?
Still about 2 minutes left to vote, but it obviously won't go well lol
Private
Living Legend



I remember once I was playing with that theme I was the only one who remotely followed the theme, and I got so mad when I got 0 votes. I think I even complained in this thread about it. 
But I have come to a realization that fashion history isn't easy.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last