You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Do you think I'll be able to?

Yess!
... Maybe?

I just wanna travel tbh
I think I need to get my sleep schedule together myself first.

Me too
Yeah
I got off early today so I think it might be a good day to start

Take me awaaaay
Gravitation
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I remember once I was playing with that theme I was the only one who remotely followed the theme, and I got so mad when I got 0 votes. I think I even complained in this thread about it. 
But I have come to a realization that fashion history isn't easy.
Ahh that sucks
Cimorene
World Famous



Gravitation wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Gravitation wrote:

How did it go though?
Still about 2 minutes left to vote, but it obviously won't go well lol
Well, keep faith
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
... Maybe?

I just wanna travel tbh
I think I need to get my sleep schedule together myself first.

Me too
Yeah
I got off early today so I think it might be a good day to start

Take me awaaaay
..Or perhaps not (:

I'll put you in my luggage to Japan
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I remember once I was playing with that theme I was the only one who remotely followed the theme, and I got so mad when I got 0 votes. I think I even complained in this thread about it. 
But I have come to a realization that fashion history isn't easy.
Ahh that sucks
Yeah but only because I'm kind of picky
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I remember once I was playing with that theme I was the only one who remotely followed the theme, and I got so mad when I got 0 votes. I think I even complained in this thread about it. 
But I have come to a realization that fashion history isn't easy.
Oh wth
I hate when that happens
But another thing is that what would be historically correct wouldn't necessarily what people think of as that period
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I think I need to get my sleep schedule together myself first.

Me too
Yeah
I got off early today so I think it might be a good day to start

Take me awaaaay
..Or perhaps not (:

I'll put you in my luggage to Japan
:///

Yes please! I can definitely fit
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I remember once I was playing with that theme I was the only one who remotely followed the theme, and I got so mad when I got 0 votes. I think I even complained in this thread about it. 
But I have come to a realization that fashion history isn't easy.
Oh wth
I hate when that happens
But another thing is that what would be historically correct wouldn't necessarily what people think of as that period
No exactly, most people don't really know how middle age clothes looked like, so they often use victorian or elizabethan styled clothes.
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Yeah
I got off early today so I think it might be a good day to start

Take me awaaaay
..Or perhaps not (:

I'll put you in my luggage to Japan
:///

Yes please! I can definitely fit
We have pretty big suitcases, I can fit in at least three of them
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I remember once I was playing with that theme I was the only one who remotely followed the theme, and I got so mad when I got 0 votes. I think I even complained in this thread about it. 
But I have come to a realization that fashion history isn't easy.
Oh wth
I hate when that happens
But another thing is that what would be historically correct wouldn't necessarily what people think of as that period
No exactly, most people don't really know how middle age clothes looked like, so they often use victorian or elizabethan styled clothes.
Exactly. And if they then make a somewhat decent outfit they'll win
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
..Or perhaps not (:

I'll put you in my luggage to Japan
:///

Yes please! I can definitely fit
We have pretty big suitcases, I can fit in at least three of them
Whaaat, that's useful
I can even choose then haha
Gravitation
World Famous



I wouldn't have won anyway since I don't really have any fitting items in my wd lol I hope the theme next time is better
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Oh wth
I hate when that happens
But another thing is that what would be historically correct wouldn't necessarily what people think of as that period
No exactly, most people don't really know how middle age clothes looked like, so they often use victorian or elizabethan styled clothes.
Exactly. And if they then make a somewhat decent outfit they'll win
Yes that's true
When I feel like no one really fits the theme I just vote and write nothing. That's a way to know if I'm not really in it (or if I'm just very tired and lazy)
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
:///

Yes please! I can definitely fit
We have pretty big suitcases, I can fit in at least three of them
Whaaat, that's useful
I can even choose then haha
Yes we have two hardcases: a lime green, a I think it's yellow
And one soft: It's just black
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
I wouldn't have won anyway since I don't really have any fitting items in my wd lol I hope the theme next time is better
Hopefully
Some people are better at some themes and others for other themes
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last