You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No exactly, most people don't really know how middle age clothes looked like, so they often use victorian or elizabethan styled clothes.
Exactly. And if they then make a somewhat decent outfit they'll win
Yes that's true
When I feel like no one really fits the theme I just vote and write nothing. That's a way to know if I'm not really in it (or if I'm just very tired and lazy)
Yeah
It's like, if the looks are really good then you comment, otherwise not
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
We have pretty big suitcases, I can fit in at least three of them
Whaaat, that's useful
I can even choose then haha
Yes we have two hardcases: a lime green, a I think it's yellow
And one soft: It's just black
I think one of the hardcases will be most comfotable, I think the other will be bumped a bit more
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Exactly. And if they then make a somewhat decent outfit they'll win
Yes that's true
When I feel like no one really fits the theme I just vote and write nothing. That's a way to know if I'm not really in it (or if I'm just very tired and lazy)
Yeah
It's like, if the looks are really good then you comment, otherwise not
Or if it fits the theme. I would say that it takes a lot for me not to comment?
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Whaaat, that's useful
I can even choose then haha
Yes we have two hardcases: a lime green, a I think it's yellow
And one soft: It's just black
I think one of the hardcases will be most comfotable, I think the other will be bumped a bit more
Let's hope the weight fits
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes that's true
When I feel like no one really fits the theme I just vote and write nothing. That's a way to know if I'm not really in it (or if I'm just very tired and lazy)
Yeah
It's like, if the looks are really good then you comment, otherwise not
Or if it fits the theme. I would say that it takes a lot for me not to comment?
Exactly. Same for me, I usually try to make a small comment of some sort
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes we have two hardcases: a lime green, a I think it's yellow
And one soft: It's just black
I think one of the hardcases will be most comfotable, I think the other will be bumped a bit more
Let's hope the weight fits
Oops, didn't think of that
Isn't max like 23 kg?
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Yeah
It's like, if the looks are really good then you comment, otherwise not
Or if it fits the theme. I would say that it takes a lot for me not to comment?
Exactly. Same for me, I usually try to make a small comment of some sort
You should play with uso ne of these days
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I think one of the hardcases will be most comfotable, I think the other will be bumped a bit more
Let's hope the weight fits
Oops, didn't think of that
Isn't max like 23 kg?
It depends on the airplane and company, but around that yes
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Or if it fits the theme. I would say that it takes a lot for me not to comment?
Exactly. Same for me, I usually try to make a small comment of some sort
You should play with uso ne of these days
I will, definitely next sunday and monday
Maybe even tomorrow if I'm off early again
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Let's hope the weight fits
Oops, didn't think of that
Isn't max like 23 kg?
It depends on the airplane and company, but around that yes
Oh yeha true, SAS's is just the only one I have memorized ^^
I don't really think I'll eb able to fit that, I'm a bit heavier than that..
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Exactly. Same for me, I usually try to make a small comment of some sort
You should play with uso ne of these days
I will, definitely next sunday and monday
Maybe even tomorrow if I'm off early again
Yess
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Oops, didn't think of that
Isn't max like 23 kg?
It depends on the airplane and company, but around that yes
Oh yeha true, SAS's is just the only one I have memorized ^^
I don't really think I'll eb able to fit that, I'm a bit heavier than that..
Oh are you really?
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
You should play with uso ne of these days
I will, definitely next sunday and monday
Maybe even tomorrow if I'm off early again
Yess
I would now but I am kinda trying to get to bed soon, so sadly not
I'm also thinking of doing a round of werewolf on sunday/monday
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
It depends on the airplane and company, but around that yes
Oh yeha true, SAS's is just the only one I have memorized ^^
I don't really think I'll eb able to fit that, I'm a bit heavier than that..
Oh are you really?
Just a tad
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I will, definitely next sunday and monday
Maybe even tomorrow if I'm off early again
Yess
I would now but I am kinda trying to get to bed soon, so sadly not
I'm also thinking of doing a round of werewolf on sunday/monday
Oh niice
I might join I should be free Sunday/Monday (Besides Sunday 14.30- and few hours afterwards)
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last