You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
20 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Oh yeha true, SAS's is just the only one I have memorized ^^
I don't really think I'll eb able to fit that, I'm a bit heavier than that..
Oh are you really?
Just a tad
Psssh nothing they'll notice, I'm sure
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yess
I would now but I am kinda trying to get to bed soon, so sadly not
I'm also thinking of doing a round of werewolf on sunday/monday
Oh niice
I might join I should be free Sunday/Monday (Besides Sunday 14.30- and few hours afterwards)
It would most likely be after that
What ar eyou doing there?
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh are you really?
Just a tad
Psssh nothing they'll notice, I'm sure
I don't think so either, it should be fine..
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I would now but I am kinda trying to get to bed soon, so sadly not
I'm also thinking of doing a round of werewolf on sunday/monday
Oh niice
I might join I should be free Sunday/Monday (Besides Sunday 14.30- and few hours afterwards)
It would most likely be after that
What ar eyou doing there?
Going to the cinema I believe
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Just a tad
Psssh nothing they'll notice, I'm sure
I don't think so either, it should be fine..
Exactly, worst case is we must cut you up so I'll have a bit in the hand luggage
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh niice
I might join I should be free Sunday/Monday (Besides Sunday 14.30- and few hours afterwards)
It would most likely be after that
What ar eyou doing there?
Going to the cinema I believe
Fun, what are you going to see? 
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Psssh nothing they'll notice, I'm sure
I don't think so either, it should be fine..
Exactly, worst case is we must cut you up so I'll have a bit in the hand luggage
Good plan
You can have my ehad in your hand luggage, then I can keep you company on the ride
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
It would most likely be after that
What ar eyou doing there?
Going to the cinema I believe
Fun, what are you going to see? 
'Happy Ending'
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Going to the cinema I believe
Fun, what are you going to see? 
'Happy Ending'
Never heard of it
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I don't think so either, it should be fine..
Exactly, worst case is we must cut you up so I'll have a bit in the hand luggage
Good plan
You can have my ehad in your hand luggage, then I can keep you company on the ride
Yes that's true. Then I'll have someone to talk to. Not suspicious whatsoever
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Fun, what are you going to see? 
'Happy Ending'
Never heard of it
It's a danish movie 

atencia
World Famous



What am I even reading here?
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Exactly, worst case is we must cut you up so I'll have a bit in the hand luggage
Good plan
You can have my ehad in your hand luggage, then I can keep you company on the ride
Yes that's true. Then I'll have someone to talk to. Not suspicious whatsoever
"No, I'm not a murderer or anything like that, it's just my friend. She keeps my company when I'm bored" *innocent smile*
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
What am I even reading here?
I don't know. What are you reading?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What am I even reading here?
I don't know. What are you reading?
Something disturbing
....head in hand luggage 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last