You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Smth like this

x

On the end we'll have three pieces where we all have made one part each
Uuu, that looks interesting
Yesss
I'm also working on making that meme, but we need the colored versions
ahh
What meme? Lol, I'm not updated on your art at all, so I have no idea what you're talking about 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Uuu, that looks interesting
Yesss
I'm also working on making that meme, but we need the colored versions
ahh
What meme? Lol, I'm not updated on your art at all, so I have no idea what you're talking about 
It is the scheme in the image I showed you - So instead of the art already in it there'll be Shey's, Ama's and my art there instead.
I can show you in pm if you want?
Cimorene
World Famous



Okay I'm going to actually *try* to go to bed, so I'll log out now, I feel like that's the first step haha
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Okay I'm going to actually *try* to go to bed, so I'll log out now, I feel like that's the first step haha
Important step yes
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yesss
I'm also working on making that meme, but we need the colored versions
ahh
What meme? Lol, I'm not updated on your art at all, so I have no idea what you're talking about 
It is the scheme in the image I showed you - So instead of the art already in it there'll be Shey's, Ama's and my art there instead.
I can show you in pm if you want?
Oh, now I see
Yes if you wanna show, please do, I'd love to see
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Okay I'm going to actually *try* to go to bed, so I'll log out now, I feel like that's the first step haha
That's the biggest step lol
Good night <3
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
ahh
What meme? Lol, I'm not updated on your art at all, so I have no idea what you're talking about 
It is the scheme in the image I showed you - So instead of the art already in it there'll be Shey's, Ama's and my art there instead.
I can show you in pm if you want?
Oh, now I see
Yes if you wanna show, please do, I'd love to see
Alrighty!
Private
Living Legend



I feel like I've been creative today, as I also started on an oc earlier
atencia
World Famous



I hate when apps update themselves... like I didn't ask for it to update?
I just hate updates and when things change in general lol. I have like 80 updates waiting in appstore, am a few versions behind on ios and I haven't updated my laptop in years, even though it asks me to update it like every day 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I feel like I've been creative today, as I also started on an oc earlier
That's nice tho
What is the idea behind the oc? What type of character is it?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I hate when apps update themselves... like I didn't ask for it to update?
I just hate updates and when things change in general lol. I have like 80 updates waiting in appstore, am a few versions behind on ios and I haven't updated my laptop in years, even though it asks me to update it like every day 
You can turn automatic updates off
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I feel like I've been creative today, as I also started on an oc earlier
That's nice tho
What is the idea behind the oc? What type of character is it?
I've mostly got the looks.
He is from either France or Turkey and he is a great cook. However he is quite nonchalant about his talent. He doesn't have a name quite yet. 
He often goes out drinking meet boys - But I am planning to make him a kind of partner.
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I hate when apps update themselves... like I didn't ask for it to update?
I just hate updates and when things change in general lol. I have like 80 updates waiting in appstore, am a few versions behind on ios and I haven't updated my laptop in years, even though it asks me to update it like every day 
You can turn automatic updates off
I have that turned off (if not I wouldn't have that many updates waiting in appstore lol), but for some reason both fb and messenger managed to update themselves and I hate it 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I hate when apps update themselves... like I didn't ask for it to update?
I just hate updates and when things change in general lol. I have like 80 updates waiting in appstore, am a few versions behind on ios and I haven't updated my laptop in years, even though it asks me to update it like every day 
You can turn automatic updates off
I have that turned off (if not I wouldn't have that many updates waiting in appstore lol), but for some reason both fb and messenger managed to update themselves and I hate it 
I think maybe you can also turn updates on those off? I don't remember where though, especially because I don't use iphone
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
You can turn automatic updates off
I have that turned off (if not I wouldn't have that many updates waiting in appstore lol), but for some reason both fb and messenger managed to update themselves and I hate it 
I think maybe you can also turn updates on those off? I don't remember where though, especially because I don't use iphone
I had no idea they were something different update-wise lol
I better google then 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last