You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Gravitation
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I think no bc no one has joined

I'll go to bed in a bit
I would gladly play another one before I go to bed, but I feel like it would take a long time before it starts....
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I think no bc no one has joined

I'll go to bed in a bit
I would gladly play another one before I go to bed, but I feel like it would take a long time before it starts....
Yes me too
Tomorrow it is then?
Gravitation
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I think no bc no one has joined

I'll go to bed in a bit
I would gladly play another one before I go to bed, but I feel like it would take a long time before it starts....
Yes me too
Tomorrow it is then?
Sure thing!
Private
Living Legend



So uh Petoot, remember when you commented on my 5 wins yesterday? Well today I've got 9 wins, which means I've got 4 more wins just today. 
I've played too much these days, but I like playing it so it's fine
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
So uh Petoot, remember when you commented on my 5 wins yesterday? Well today I've got 9 wins, which means I've got 4 more wins just today. 
I've played too much these days, but I like playing it so it's fine
You're on fire *fire emoji*
My record is 14 in one week I believe, and I think you're about to beat that
Private
Living Legend



Anyways good night! 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Anyways good night! 
Good night
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
So uh Petoot, remember when you commented on my 5 wins yesterday? Well today I've got 9 wins, which means I've got 4 more wins just today. 
I've played too much these days, but I like playing it so it's fine
You're on fire *fire emoji*
My record is 14 in one week I believe, and I think you're about to beat that
I might do. If I win 4 more tomorrow and the next few days I'll have 20+ wins ahah
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
So uh Petoot, remember when you commented on my 5 wins yesterday? Well today I've got 9 wins, which means I've got 4 more wins just today. 
I've played too much these days, but I like playing it so it's fine
You're on fire *fire emoji*
My record is 14 in one week I believe, and I think you're about to beat that
I might do. If I win 4 more tomorrow and the next few days I'll have 20+ wins ahah
Oh my
Private
Popstar



Ugh i didn’t finish my schoolwork
Private
Popstar



But i’m so tired that i cant
Private
Popstar




I made a sketch of the box i’m gonna make tho and the pattern, but i didn’t finish the “official” fancy building plan
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Ugh i didn’t finish my schoolwork

ugh, the struggle

The sketch looks nice. Are you going to make that in wood as a sløyd project?
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
Ugh i didn’t finish my schoolwork

ugh, the struggle

The sketch looks nice. Are you going to make that in wood as a sløyd project?
Thank you

yes that’s right 😊
redfiregirl
Youtube Star



its my birthday tomorrow 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last