You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:

Yes!!
And art.
I wanna use watercolours again tbh but they won't work with my sktchbook ):
You need to get a sketchbook for that then o:

Nah I have oose watercolor paper somewhere
Then there's no need yes
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
You need to get a sketchbook for that then o:

Nah I have oose watercolor paper somewhere
Then there's no need yes
Yessss
atencia
World Famous



I've just worn the same outfit with minor changes now and then for about ten days now... what happened to me? 
atencia
World Famous



Anyways,

Hello <3
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I've just worn the same outfit with minor changes now and then for about ten days now... what happened to me? 
That's life sometimes
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Anyways,

Hello <3
Hello!
Private
Living Legend



It's actually quite difficult to figure out what to write for black/white theme at times, because you can honestly do anything as long as it's black/white.
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
It's actually quite difficult to figure out what to write for black/white theme at times, because you can honestly do anything as long as it's black/white.

Indeed!
Private
Living Legend



I'm not sure what to do
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
It's actually quite difficult to figure out what to write for black/white theme at times, because you can honestly do anything as long as it's black/white.
true
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I'm not sure what to do
D:
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm not sure what to do
D:
ugh
atencia
World Famous



I finished school early today, so I've had literally the whole day to enter fcs, but somehow I've just forgot lol
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I finished school early today, so I've had literally the whole day to enter fcs, but somehow I've just forgot lol
Oh well, then you must've been doing other stuff?
Account deleted




I set up everything for painting woop woop
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last