You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
21 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
I set up everything for painting woop woop
niiiice
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I finished school early today, so I've had literally the whole day to enter fcs, but somehow I've just forgot lol
Oh well, then you must've been doing other stuff?
I have, but also kind of not? Like I have no idea where the hours went 
atencia
World Famous



Obscuritas wrote:
I set up everything for painting woop woop
Nice! Do you know what you're gonna paint? 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I finished school early today, so I've had literally the whole day to enter fcs, but somehow I've just forgot lol
Oh well, then you must've been doing other stuff?
I have, but also kind of not? Like I have no idea where the hours went 
Oh well
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh well, then you must've been doing other stuff?
I have, but also kind of not? Like I have no idea where the hours went 
Oh well
How is it already 7:30? I got home at around 12, and I've only been to the supermarket and on vp, just.... how
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I have, but also kind of not? Like I have no idea where the hours went 
Oh well
How is it already 7:30? I got home at around 12, and I've only been to the supermarket and on vp, just.... how
I don't know
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh well
How is it already 7:30? I got home at around 12, and I've only been to the supermarket and on vp, just.... how
I don't know
It's a real mystery
Where time goes in general is a mystery for me 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
How is it already 7:30? I got home at around 12, and I've only been to the supermarket and on vp, just.... how
I don't know
It's a real mystery
Where time goes in general is a mystery for me 
Time isn't real o:
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I don't know
It's a real mystery
Where time goes in general is a mystery for me 
Time isn't real o:
Mind blown 
Account deleted




Petite wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
I set up everything for painting woop woop
Nice! Do you know what you're gonna paint? 

Yes! SOme fantasy stuff, like an elf or something :d
Account deleted




I'm listening to an audionook aswell and I love her writing omg
atencia
World Famous



Obscuritas wrote:
Petite wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
I set up everything for painting woop woop
Nice! Do you know what you're gonna paint? 

Yes! SOme fantasy stuff, like an elf or something
Nice, what type of paint / style of painting do you use?
atencia
World Famous



Obscuritas wrote:
I'm listening to an audionook aswell and I love her writing omg
What audiobook? 
atencia
World Famous



Just put my pizza in the oven mmmm
Account deleted




Petite wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Petite wrote:
Nice! Do you know what you're gonna paint? 

Yes! SOme fantasy stuff, like an elf or something
Nice, what type of paint / style of painting do you use?

Using watercolours on shitty paper haha

I'm still trying to find a nice technique to paint with them tho
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last